ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Just win. Please just win. We better be out for blood tonight, especially after the beat down they put on us to start this skid.

Tonight's game is slated for a 7pm est tip and will air on ESPN. Duke currently sits at a -13 point favorite and I want to believe we'll cover, but?

Duke 82

NC State 70

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not losing tonight. We lost 3 games the whole season until we lost 3 games in a 10 day stretch...all games on the road too. Everyone goes through tough stretches. A bad 10 day stretch isn't going to define this team. We take care of business tonight and Saturday night then we're back on track. Winning is contagious, and so is confidence. A new winning streak starts tonight. Go Duke!!!

Duke 89
NC State 71

OFC

We need this one in a bad way. I honestly have no idea what we get, which I’m sure is a feeling shared among many of us. I’m gonna say Duke, in a serious battle from tip to finish, 77-73

Reactions: hart2chesson
We're not losing tonight. We lost 3 games the whole season until we lost 3 games in a 10 day stretch...all games on the road too. Everyone goes through tough stretches. A bad 10 day stretch isn't going to define this team. We take care of business tonight and Saturday night then we're back on track. Winning is contagious, and so is confidence. A new winning streak starts tonight. Go Duke!!!

Duke 89
NC State 71

OFC

Most everyone has a solid theory about how this game could go. However I posted Dirt's prediction because I have to believe our kids & coaches are tired and fed up with "Whats wrong with Duke," and I just see one of those nites in Cameron where everything comes together like Notre Dame or Virginia Tech. I see revenge for State's embarrassment, and tired of losing lately as overriding factors as to why Duke will cover,
90-72. OFC

From here forward, we need some guys to become son of a bi%#=$^. Play mean and pissed. I’m pissed and mad, but can’t do anything about it. The team can.
We will see. 86-77 Duke.

Come out 2-2-1 press and jump NCST! Energy galore.

It's time to show everybody who we are!!! After the beat down State put on us before, I think we come out for blood!!! Duke by a bunch!!!!
OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I honestly am not going to put much stock in this game either way. They have shown they can blow teams out after laying an egg to only lay another egg. Time is running out so they gotta get it figured out starting tonight I guess. But they need to go undefeated this week and make an ACC tourney run.

Duke 76
NC State 66

If we don't come out fired up, flying around on D, getting to every lose ball, then something isn't right. Time to get going in the right direction heading into Saturday.

Duke 80
State 68

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
As stated, if there is not an evident and obvious hunger tonight, sound the biggest alarm you have. That doesn't necessarily equate to a blow-out because NCSU has the desperation of trying to be a tournament team, but the hunger and focus should be undeniable.

Duke - 84
NCSU - 70

We should win this game because we're at home and I think Cameron gives that extra energy to us. We need to start stealing minutes from Tre now. That's if the plan is National Championship

I think we will come out and win tonight..

To keep it interesting I think we should put all the players names in a hat and draw out the five starters...then continue this process at each four min timeout to decide the playing time and substitution pattern..We can leave Tre name out of the hat he gets 40 min regardless....Coaches decision.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT