ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Tre has played miserable. At some point you have to take him out and sit for a minute.

Bro, 5'11 Braxton Beverly is guarding 6'6 Wendell Moore. How was that now two straight buckets instead of two straight turnovers?

This team is a mess. Tre trying to do too much. Not sure how team defense got this bad
Don’t see the issue with our defense, they’ve scored 15 points in 9 min and a lot has been because they are running off of our turnovers. If we were hitting shots and taking care of the ball our defense would be just fine

Look, I'm sure he's a great guy. He's likely a fantastic student. I'm sure he's a supportive teammate and he does work hard.

But Javin just isn't good at basketball. There are way bigger things in life than basketball and I'm sure he'll excel at something much more important - but when it comes to playing basketball, he just isn't good at it.

I don’t care if anyone agrees but I love having JGold and JRob in the game at the same time. They play their tails off

Look, I'm sure he's a great guy. He's likely a fantastic student. I'm sure he's a supportive teammate and he does work hard.

But Javin just isn't good at basketball. There are way bigger things in life than basketball and I'm sure he'll excel at something much more important - but when it comes to playing basketball, he just isn't good at it.
Yep

J-Rob got 0 minutes last game.. after being damn near the mvp the game before that.. and comes in and hits a 3 tonight.. I just don’t understand the lineups.

Him and Jay huff were the same class correct? Crazy how far huff has came and Javin has well....you know.

It is absolutely inexcusable that J-Rob got 0 minutes last game.. he should have every one of Javin’s minutes at this point.

Reactions: PixelDevil
This is gonna be a critical stage of this game. Feels like we can either take control and keep it or let them go back up 5 or 6 and be in a dogfight the rest of the night. Don’t see any reason why JROb shouldn’t be seeing playing time every night.

I have always wondered how hard NBA executives laughed when Javin tried anything that required offensive skill during the NBA combine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT