ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I love what K said. IMO he is the best there is....the best there was....and the best there ever will be....

Our kids are our kids and I don't care if you are a 1st team All American or that last dude on the bench, you are a Blue Devil and you will have my undying support in win or a loss. I can't think of it or know any other way. Seeing some of the these comments is like watching shit drain out of a sewer.

Duke Basketball: lasting forever : immortal undying devotion

Agree but we're talking about this team as the ones getting hammered on social media
This is his quote: "I mean, you can question my coaching and what the hell—and then when you do question it ... just come into Cameron and look up in the ceiling, and then find out if you should question that,"
I don’t know why you keep harping on what it has to do with this year’s team when he wasn’t even talking about this years team. He specifically said people questioning his coaching and last time I checked he is still our coach.

Great post dirt . Replying to your post just gives the opportunity to raise my post count and give you another like. :D OFC

Like button pressed for you Sky’s!!

Looks like another group hug!

Thanks and another post count LOL

You guys are just trying to join the big elite club.

There, I’m one post closer

Hahahahaha, now this is why I love this place. Basketball knowledge you can get anywhere (hell, everybody is an expert), but camaraderie, and fun like this is priceless. Oh, and leave a like on your way out.;)

OFC

Hahahahaha, now this is why I love this place. Basketball knowledge you can get anywhere (hell, everybody is an expert), but camaraderie, and fun like this is priceless. Oh, and leave a like on your way out.;)

OFC

I was just about to press the like button on this, but with all that has come to light today about post counts and likes, I’m not sure I can just throw those around so carelessly anymore. I mean, Should there be some criteria established for what rates a like? Should there be daily limits? Poster limits? This is some pretty serious stuff!!!

I was just about to press the like button on this, but with all that has come to light today about post counts and likes, I’m not sure I can just throw those around so carelessly anymore. I mean, Should there be some criteria established for what rates a like? Should there be daily limits? Poster limits? This is some pretty serious stuff!!!

I'm giving you a like just because. OFC

You've brought up some very valid points, DukeKY! We need to appoint a committee to look into this. Of course we also need a committee to determine who will be on the committee, as that is important. Come to think of it, we'll probably need yet another committee to...

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT