ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS IONA NCAA TOURNEY 1ST ROUND GAMEDAY THREAD***

Tdggsmd.png

Hm33Kou.png

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Often, Wendell has great position to go right back up with the ball but opts to make that extra move. He’s got to realize this situation. He leaves a lot of points out there doing this. That’s his last adjustment then he’s 100% beast mode.

Any idea yet on game time for Saturday?

My daughter has huge birthday party but I told her she will have one next em year too. I kid I kid. Maybe lol

They will announce times for Saturday after the final game tonight has ended. My guess....we play one of the early two games on Saturday.

Uh oh Grayson tripped his shoe

I'm afraid if they look at this play Grayson may get some suspension time. That was intentional and pre planned. For goodness sake the shoe less player could have slipped and it definitely threw his stride off became one leg became taller than the other leg. I know what that feels like because I one leg taller than the other. Glad the refs saw it and stopped play. it could have gotten ugly. OFC

I'm afraid if they look at this play Grayson may get some suspension time. That was intentional and pre planned. For goodness sake the shoe less player could have slipped and it definitely threw his stride off became one leg became taller than the other leg. I know what that feels like because I one leg taller than the other. Glad the refs saw it and stopped play. it could have gotten ugly. OFC

By any chance does anyone have a vid of Grayson's vicious act. I want to share it with someone who I guarantee will say it was intentional and dirty. OFC

I couldn’t watch but I’m very happy to see that Trevon had a great performance! Will watch replay!

Let’s go Duke!

One of Duvall's better games of the year. Hope That's a sign of what's to come!!!
OFC

Very impressed with our boys today. Took care of business, did not let them hang around, and Duval was sensational. Bolden looks great too. If we play this way we will advance. Is it just me or does Robinson do something good whenever he is in? Very happy. Let's handle business Saturday!

I was working during the game, so I wasn’t on the game thread at all. Did the psycho clown dude show up?

Good first game. Many positives, but we have got to get those hands active in the zone. I am happy Trevon played much better and under control. It is nice to see that 3 go down a few times. I am hoping Trent can get his stroke back.

Reactions: christophero
We will have to be really good on Saturday to beat Rhode Island. Their guards are legit and they can shoot it. We will once again have a huge size advantage underneath....have got to make sure we're using it to our advantage.

Reactions: christophero
We will have to be really good on Saturday to beat Rhode Island. Their guards are legit and they can shoot it. We will once again have a huge size advantage underneath....have got to make sure we're using it to our advantage.
Agree. Our guards are going to have to be really sharp. Duval handling the ball, and being very careful with it. Going to be a real test, he and Grayson have to stay out of foul trouble as well. Can't let them hang around, Hurley has a pesky little group.

The game thread was incredibly quiet today. It got going for about a four-minute stretch in the first half when we weren't playing well. That was it.

He only shows up if we're playing poorly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT