ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I did not get to see the game till yesterday,i was visiting my 86 year old father who fell on ice last week and broke a bone in his pelvis,thank god it was not his hip as he can still get around with the use if a walker.I thought it would be a relaxing cruise to victory,but it was anything but that in the first half,Oh well,winning ugly is still a win....Tougher game @ N.D.tonight,we need to be much sharper.

I did not get to see the game till yesterday,i was visiting my 86 year old father who fell on ice last week and broke a bone in his pelvis,thank god it was not his hip as he can still get around with the use if a walker.I thought it would be a relaxing cruise to victory,but it was anything but that in the first half,Oh well,winning ugly is still a win....Tougher game @ N.D.tonight,we need to be much sharper.

Best to your dad CD!!! GET WELL SOON!

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
You post like a petulant, little child when Duke shows a hint of struggle. And it’s every single time. The good thing about that, is it means you’re not around very often....and, that you’re silent.

Is that you Rece Davis?

Sorry to hear that. That can't be good. Hoping he recovers well.
OFC

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT