ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Back at Cameron and I feel pretty safe about this one. Our hope is, we don’t lose at home the rest of the year - definitely not against an unranked team. Officially wiping that game out of my mind lol....onto today!

We’re currently sitting at -22 and I actually like it - I think we’ll cover that at home.

Today’s game tips and noon est and will air on the ACC Network.

Duke 94

Georgia Tech 69

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: christophero
Board - I'm putting this one in your hands! My son's conference wrestling tournament is today and I'll be there supporting him and his team so I won't be on the couch with all my mojo items in play.
A little TMI if you don't mind - this tournament is important to me for my son - he spent a portion of early January in the hospital and hasn't wrestled since Thanksgiving. We thought the season was over, but he's fought back to be able to compete. A strong showing today will put him in contention for regionals (he qualified last year, but with missing so many matches he's on the outside fighting in right now).

The Devils are at home, against an improving, but still not strong team. News this morning says Jones is probable for today. I'm liking the Devils by 25 today.

95-70

Board - I'm putting this one in your hands! My son's conference wrestling tournament is today and I'll be there supporting him and his team so I won't be on the couch with all my mojo items in play.
A little TMI if you don't mind - this tournament is important to me for my son - he spent a portion of early January in the hospital and hasn't wrestled since Thanksgiving. We thought the season was over, but he's fought back to be able to compete. A strong showing today will put him in contention for regionals (he qualified last year, but with missing so many matches he's on the outside fighting in right now).

The Devils are at home, against an improving, but still not strong team. News this morning says Jones is probable for today. I'm liking the Devils by 25 today.

95-70
Good luck to your son today! Let us know how he does.

Duke 86, GT 73. Tre plays 12 minutes. We lead by 25 when we clear our bench. Alex and Jack hit some 3's. Javin lets the game slow down for him. Vrank gets 4 points. Bolden continues his solid play.

Last edited:
It's kind of weird the way Vitale is slightly more muted these days, as if someone asked him to tone it down but keep doing what he's doing. When someone hits a game winner he still says "oooooooooooooooooh" but it's much quieter.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I loved Vitale’s reaction when Cam hit the game winner at FSU.

“Are you serious”? Hahahaha

Hope to see Tre today, I feel much better when he is on the floor. Either way, no more injuries please. Would also like to see a lot of action from the bench today. Duke will cover the spread and Cameron will be rocking!
Go Duke!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT