ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA SOUTHERN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This group is going to be great moving forward. Imagine Kennard, Thornton and Chase as seniors.

I like that we went out and played UK but haven't scheduled too many hard games otherwise. These guys are still struggling to get ready for the ACC.

So Cal is having a ceremonial number retired at UMass? Will that number later be vacated?

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
These announcers are horrible when it comes to paying attention to what's going on on the court, even after watching the replay they still missed that he got hit in the eye/face

Reactions: tw3301
Only given up 10 points in ten minutes in this half.

Jeter getting coached up. Let's see how it took.

Solid game. A little rusty on defense to start. Ingram seems to have figured it out. The other freshmen are showing great effort, just need to settle down. Matt is my favorite player on this team I think.

Bring on the Utes.

Really liked the way the kids settled in as the 2nd half started. It seemed to carry over the rest of the game. Defense was better and they seemed to communicate a little better.
It is going to take a little time to find the right combo and get them clicking as a unit, but I really believe the sky is the limit for these kids. I am very satisfied with where they are at this point in the season, it's just a shame about Amile.
One thing is for sure, we will be forced to play a couple more guys, so the experience will be good for the long run. If we can get Amile back in late January/early February, we will be just that much stronger as a team.
The last sequence where they went down low to Chase and he made a move & scored, I hope we do that a little more often with him, would be great for his confidence. I was hoping "K" would call that earlier, just force feed him. That would be huge for the team confidence also.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Saturday will tell us much more. Plenty of talent on the roster to be dangerous! I loved the outlook with Amile and still like it until he's back. Scoring options all over. Marshall needs to settle!! BI doing Big Things!!! What a stud

Is it just me or did Coach K look like he was limping

I noticed that also. Looked like he was limping on the way to the locker room at halftime. Maybe he just sat too long on the bench, I know I get a little "hitch in my giddyup" when I sit too long! :)
You have to remember duhondukie, if K were on this board, he would be in the OFC, and when you get to our age, sometimes your back goes out more than you do! ;)
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Why is MP3 so much less coordinated than Miles and Mason? He has a great motor. But if he is not totally set on two feet, the shot is not going in. Not blaming him. Just really curious, as Miles and Mason are pretty smooth while MP3 is very robotic.

Missed the game tonight had to work the rec league basketball. Looked at the stat sheet and it looked ok except for our free throw shooting. 59% is not going to get it when we play a good team. Saw Jeter got 17 minutes. Of course didn't see him play but expected more production with 17 minutes. Good to see Brandon have another strong game. OFC

good holy moly Brandon had one of the all time great Duke dunks. FILTHY. JK he isn't nearly as good as advertised! Alright I won't rag on the naysayers anymore!

Another day where Grayson just stuffs the sheet. Awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT