ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Just got off work. Chase looks good from what I've seen. One thing I'm pleased with is we're wearing blue.

Reactions: dbav
Kellen read the thread knucklehead ! My Tv ch, same one you were on the other night.

I hate to say this I'm listening to the game and it seems like we can't buy a foul

They need to feed Chase some black powder. I had a cousin one time do that to a cat. That was the meanest damn cat I've ever seen.

Reactions: Dad2ze
If we find a BIG that play BIG..defends and rebounds we win...

Nuts how there wasn't a single foul on that last play before the held ball

We just have to deal with the home whistle, it's not likely to change. Overall great half. Need to come out of the locker room and win the first 4 minutes. Can't let this lead balloon or it's over

Reactions: DukeDenver
Let's have a big second half. Keep fighting fellas.

Duke is hanging in there. Hopefully 2nd half we can get grayson to make some shots and keep playing zone... they have 1 reliable shooter... I honestly would like to see 2 bigs on the court at once. Maybe a Jeter/ giles combo and slide tatum to the 3. What do yall think?

I don't like Capel as a HC. His demeanor isn't my taste. I don't mind a little yelling, but he just reacts to everything the same way. There's no balance.

Duke is hanging in there. Hopefully 2nd half we can get grayson to make some shots and keep playing zone... they have 1 reliable shooter... I honestly would like to see 2 bigs on the court at once. Maybe a Jeter/ giles combo and slide tatum to the 3. What do yall think?
Great for defense, but that would bring the offense to a grinding halt.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I like where we're at. Coach Capel has done a great job with his substitution pattern. I'm just hoping one of our bigs can be productive the 2nd half. Gonna be a nail biter.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

If either of them could block a shot I would agree but you are basically taking away a shooter/penetrator on offense, clogging up the paint and not getting a big return on defense

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT