ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

FSU is scoring at will and are in the bonus soon. We need to tighten up the D but it will be hard with the touch fouls being called.

If we keep the final score within 10, I'll be impressed. This FSU team is good.

Feels like we get called a foul for every time we're on their side of the floor

Foul differential is ridiculous already. They CAN'T defend if there is a foul every two seconds. Giles got fouled on the wing and nothing.

Reactions: Dukeprodigy22
Keep fighting fellas. We've not been playing well and are only down 2.

As much talent Duke has, outside of Grayson and at moments Luke and Tatum, we suffer from a killer instinct. Very little attitude!

Like I said. Every time we're on their side we get a whistle smh

Every reaction to them driving is reach out hand first move feet second. They are doing a very good job exposing that

We have no rim protectors and are slow footed on defense. They should drive the ball every single time

I don't want to sound like a broken record but the refs have to ease up on the fouls. This is getting out of hand. I picture coach K going nuts on the refs.

Play 2-3 zone just like 2015 against Louisville... make them prove they can score without driving and getting to free throw line.

Matt jones 7 points. But that doesn't fit certain people'a agenda so let's not talk about it

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Keep fighting boys, I can see the light coming on in small ways. Confidence growing

Boxing out and poor transition D are 2 huge issues for this team. Very frustrating

I'm actually extremely happy so far. Kellen, it's on that my tv channel again son !

I can't understand why we continue to play Matt Jones! :)

Matt Jones has played well. Now we need some producton from our bigs. Without amile we aren't getting the ball inside consistently. Need more post touches to relieve the guards from the ball pressure

I don't see how anybody can get nasty about Matt's play so far tonight.
My concern is matt in so much over frank forces Grayson to bring the ball up and create, he is likely to be worn out second half. But matt has had his best ten minutes vs a athletic team in a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT