ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Certainly not an equal whistle right now. Luke got hammered

Awful stretch. Can't have turnovers, especially in the middle of a hot run for opposition.

We need a timeout. Poor shot selection and effort has given FSU the lead back

This team is one of the longest/tallest we've had in years yet they play very small. They look very disconnected on both ends of the court. That does not bode well for ACC road games.

It just seems easier for fsu, we are going to be hard pressed to win this one tonight. Refs are not helping though.

We are doing a fine job on the offensive side attacking when it's there and dishing when not, but we need to fight for every inch on defense and string together as many stops as possible. We can't get beat for offensive rebounds for easy put backs. We can't turn the ball over. We need to be mentally tough for 40 minutes. This would be a hell of a game to pull off

I don't think we have been terrible..trying to weather the foul trouble and Capel is massaging it...

Some really bad plays and turnovers on the offensive end have hurt us otherwise we would be up..

Tatum looks gassed to me...

It's easy to get mad at our bigs, it's also astonishing how little we can protect the rim or even deter a shot. But just because they are physically big doesn't mean they are confident in their movements. Being a step slow gives up all their size advantage and more

Grayson had missed a bunch of free throws the last two games...

Big two minutes here will determine if we are in the game for the second half...

Lol Jeter got knocked down and no call then gets up and has the foul called on him. Ouch

Missed 3 by Jackson followed by free throws for FSU. It's these back and forths that will kill us. Need to hit open looks

It seems listening to the game these whistles aren't going both ways and Grayson from what I hear is getting clobbered

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT