ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Ferris State

What is up with Ferris States shorts, the waist line turned down and tags hanging out?

Are these guys going after RJ and Zion every time they come back in the game, or is it just me being paranoid for injuries?

A lot of crazy stats from this game but how about Jones with the +63 and a near trip dub in 23 minutes! The big 3 all with 20+. Rj led all scorers with 32

Obviously Duke is on another level than Ferris State, but nonetheless Duke played as a team and shared the ball well. An excellent game for Duke to continue to progress.

Oh, and maybe the most important thing in this game...the Slim Reaper is no longer sporting that man bun thingy!:)

OFC

I think this team will have that killer instinct we've been lacking lately.
It looks like Barret and Zion hate to lose and look for perfection. Loved Zion's effort when he dove for the loose ball up 50 something points. I haven't seen a star player do that in a long, long time on any team!

I hate we played a team that weak prior to the Classic. The adjustments are going to be gargantuan.
We got to try a lot of different lineups out there, bolden got a huge confidence boost and K was able to really establish the 8 guys who are going to be in the rotation. I think it was quite positive regardless of the weak opponent to be honest but definitely hear your point.

Reactions: sgrooms
Roger that timo, not being negative about the team at all, I’d just love to be able to play a tough team prior to the Classic. It’ll take us a lot of the first half to adjust.

Roger that timo, not being negative about the team at all, I’d just love to be able to play a tough team prior to the Classic. It’ll take us a lot of the first half to adjust.
Does Kentucky play exhibition games or do they do the “closed scrimmages”?

I knew where you were coming from, I’d rather play them after a few games too but, i also get why that won’t be the case anymore. Great way to kick off the season for our sport each year.

Reactions: Showenuff
Things I worry about in order
Injuries
Defense
FT shooting
Foul trouble
Fatigue
...Bolden....that 3 though made me spit tobacco all over myself lmao

Reactions: youngman42
Yea, lots of looks at pg tonight. I think K is worried about Tres hip personally.

Who starts against Kentucky... Bolden or DeLaurier?

Seems like Bolden was going to be the starter in the offseason, then after Canada DeLaurier was penciled in as the starter. After preseason (Javin foot stress reaction)has Bolden taken the reins back?

Who starts against Kentucky... Bolden or DeLaurier?

Seems like Bolden was going to be the starter in the offseason, then after Canada DeLaurier was penciled in as the starter. After preseason (Javin foot stress reaction)has Bolden taken the reins back?
I want to see Bolden have a game like tonight against a real frontcourt before considering him a real starter.

132-48....BRING ON UK!! Cant wait should be a great one
What I like about this game is we scored 132 points. We should have scored 132 points. I know it is a division 2 school but it is a good division 2 school. Last year's and some previous years teams may have won this game 105 to 78. The point I 'm trying to make is this team may have that take no prisoners attitude and I hope Coach K will let them go. No I don't think this team will go undefeated. We will have some off nights but I do think this is a full throttle,pedal to the medal team and because of that we will see plenty of it for the bench. I'm not on meds right now so I posting with a clear mind. Now if only this team has a little slap the floor defense in them .OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT