ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Ferris State

hallside

All Conference
Sep 18, 2005
4:00pm start on ESPN+ or ACCNE. Final exhibition game for our guys. And I've been yearning to say that for 6 months. Obviously we should dominate. Hopefully we see better transition defense this go around. I'm sure K is harping fundamentals and communication. Being a young group, those will be they keys to success this year IMO.

Cam bringing the ball up almost every time so far.

This is such a weird line up right now. No pg.

It looks like we are an NBA team playing a college team right now. Not against UK, but it's fun while it lasts.

Surprised we haven’t seen goldwire yet
I think coach K is trying to get his rotations set since this is the last tune up before Nov 6. I expect goldwire and some of the other players to get more run in the 2nd half. But so far this is what i expect our rotation to be with Goldwire coming in for foul trouble and/relief.

What happened to Tre? Couldn’t tell. Glad he’s alright though. Was holding my breath for a minute there though

Not 1 but 2 guys getting beat off the dribble to the rim....How’s that possible ...Announcer said Ks happy with our D....yea...Kentucky’s going to be a shocker for these guys lol

The most impressive thing I have seen today is our defensive rotation. It has been really good.
Oh yeah, and Zion is really fun to watch play

Making the division 2 national champs LOOK like a high school team
I don’t (quite) see it that way...but you know me ...Atleast on the defensive side I don’t see it that way. Our offense is run run run exciting

I honestly thought Ferris would keep it somewhat close through the first half so I'm pleasantly surprised and how well they played both sides. To hold any team to that low of a score while scoring 64 is impressive.

They lost four starters from that team but Duke still looks good. Curious to see when they can’t put athlete or size or run a team in a half court setting. I see them taking Lumps early ala UK last year freshmen team then near tournament time geling into a title contending team. Trae isn’t as talented as the other three but he’s clearly the most important

Making the division 2 national champs LOOK like a high school team

I’m just watching the game imagining us playing say UK and them getting some of the same opportunities these guys have.. Small things throughout the game ..looking closely... I seen 2 guys getting beat off the dibble multiple times....against these guys? Other then that my jaw stays dropped.

Defensive roatation a lot better than it was our first game. I know this is only Ferris St, but compared to last years team, this team I believe will become a very good defensive team!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT