ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Unofficial Official GAMEDAY Thread

If Baker going to behave like this then he has to play. Hopefully not a liability on defense. Shooting is shooting regardless of the competition. He's got good size anyway, i don't see his shot being consistently challenged.

Reactions: pisgah101
If Baker going to behave like this then he has to play. Hopefully not a liability on defense. Shooting is shooting regardless of the competition. He's got good size anyway, i don't see his shot being consistently challenged.
Play Joey in place of Alex. Even if Joey is a liability on defense, so what?

Baker will definitely earn playing time because of his shooting. That's something we badly need, and I am afraid it will AOC's expense!!!
OFC

Reactions: Duke Blu
I guess we don't do gameball polls for exhibition games, but if we did, I would give it to Joey right now. Shooting is so much mental, and it's huge to see some of these 3's falling, and that includes 2 by Hurt. It's not just good for Joey & Matthew, but the whole team because I believe that shooting (good or bad) is somewhat contagious.

OFC

I guess we don't do gameball polls for exhibition games, but if we did, I would give it to Joey right now. Shooting is so much mental, and it's huge to see some of these 3's falling, and that includes 2 by Hurt. It's not just good for Joey & Matthew, but the whole team because I believe that shooting (good or bad) is somewhat contagious.

OFC
It's absolutely contagious....the confidence is contagious

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Tre has shown no signs of improvement from 3. Unless he shows drastic improvement, I think he should stay for four years and get his degree.

Tre shooting threes is soooo different than his brother. Shockingly bad. Hoping Alex and Joey with a sprinkle of Hurt can keep opposing defenses honest this year.

Reactions: timo0402
If I had a cigar, and if I smoked, I think it would probably be safe to light up about now.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
At what point does Coach K call off the dogs? I hope he pours it on until about 5 or 6 minutes left. I just don't want our play to get sloppy. OFC

I have a feeling K's grandson might be able to earn some minutes as an upperclassman. He gets around well for his size

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT