ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Unofficial Official GAMEDAY Thread

timo0402

Feb 24, 2009
Dukes second and final exhibition contest tonight against Fort Valley State.

tip off is schedule for 7pm and will have Ryan Craig and Chris Spatola on the mic.

watch on ESPN3/WatchESPN app.
GO DUKE!

Last edited:
I think Fort Valley will have a very hard time scoring and I hope we don't. I think Carey is going to show people who he is tonight and I feel like shots will start falling on the perimeter. GO DUKE!!!!!
OFC

Dukes second and final exhibition contest tonight against Fort Valley State.

tip off is schedule for 7pm and will have Ryan Craig and Chris Spatola on the mic.

watch on ESPN3/WatchESPN app.
GO DUKE!

With all due respect I just can't do this without K-ville. OFC

My tv provider doesn’t carry ACCNX. Does anyone know if i would be able to watch it if i got ESPN+?

I hope we win by enough to satisfy everyone. LIke to see solid defense, good teamwork, and hopefully knockdown some perimeter shots.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Hard to tell due to the competition but i GUESS you wouldn't start with this lineup unless you were seriously considering going to it next game?

Tre
Goldwire
Stanley
Hurt
Carey

Yall think this is the lineup for KU game at MSG?

Hard to tell due to the competition but i GUESS you wouldn't start with this lineup unless you were seriously considering going to it next game?

Tre
Goldwire
Stanley
Hurt
Carey

Yall think this is the lineup for KU game at MSG?

YES! Obviously no shooting there but of course we don't have much of that anyways (maybe Joey though!). That backcourt could create havoc.

Is there a place to get live stats? Hate that I can’t get acc network

Tre
Goldwire
Stanley
Hurt
Carey

or

Tre
Moore
Stanley
Hurt
Carey

? darn it! so many questions!

Is it possible our defense can be better than last year? Seems like it might be trending in that direction

This streaming service sucks .Would think espn would provide good service but picture Berger’s every 20 seconds and miss a minute or more of action

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT