ADVERTISEMENT

***NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET SIXTEEN - DUKE VS OREGON OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Oregon is a good team but not the same caliber as the elite - Kansas, UNC, OU or even UVA, IMO.

Oregon fans mad because most of the halftime highlights were of Duke haha

Reactions: UNC '92
I know we didn't play to our potential and are only down 5. Did Oregon play to their potential or are they not as good as I expected?
I don't think Oregon played to their potential or either they are in an awful conference.

i dont see Oregon as a 1 seed...but we do need to get it going from more than just Ingram. They dont look capable of winning it all. Nice seeding by the committee!

You mean Kenny the ant head?
Ha, yeah that guy. Imagine if any former Duke player that's commentating decided to never say "UNC" and only said, "That team in Chapel Hill." They'd never let them back on tv. Yet Ant head only refers to us as "That school in Durham." Show some respect

Reactions: gottagonow
This is the same Oregon team that lost to Stanford, Boise St and smashed by Cal. Not unbeatable in the least.

This game is entirely up to Grayson now. He either answers the bell or we are heading home tonight. Oregon comes out firing, we've gotta respond.

We have got to see a different Thornton in the 2nd half & Grayson playing better to win! LET'S GO DUKE!!!!

OFC

Wow Matt just brings nothing on O anymore. If Grayson keeps up what he's doing well win

The lack of emotion from the whole team is most concerning. Get some fire in their eyes and we got this!

If Jones could contribute 10 and DT 8-10 we would be an easy winner....just too limited if we have to rely on Allen/Ingram for every point

I know it's tough to watch sometimes. But...........We are in the game. Hang around and we win this.

We're still in a good position, let's go on another run and see how Oregon handles it. The pressure will be on them.

HAVE to hit at least some of those open looks from three. Benson and his 5 points a game had as much three point production as the whole Duke team.

Don't they make movies about slumps like Matt jones is in? He needs a women's guarded belt or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT