ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

when they HAD TO HAVE it, Curry was excellent. Not a great series. But champion basketball no question.

Love seeing CP3 get bounced again. So overrated.

Cp3 has repeatedly failed in the playoffs despite having legitimately having real shots at the finals multiple times.

He’s a very very good pg. but so many tout him as an all time PG and his playoff history tells me very different

I am impressed that Austin Rivers has become a solid NBA player. I was disappointed with him at Duke but that may be because he followed Kyrie and he never was going to be Kyrie. But he's really solid now and his +- numbers suggest he should play more than he is. Of course he is playing behind a guy who the team is built around.

Portland up 3 with 11 secs to go. Good game. Turn it on if you read this in time.

Was pulling for Denver but no way they can beat GS w that big lineup. At least Portland can score points w CJ, Lilliard, Hood[hopefully] ,Turner and Curry. Collins has really improved.
They beat UNC 2 years ago if he wasn’t given cheap fouls.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Couldn't tell you and honestly I don't care either way...if KD comes back this one is over quick imo...if not it could go 7
I think this is going to be a really fun series actually. Could see it going 6. I do think KD not being there is a real thing but the warriors are so stacked that it doesn’t matter as much as if he were gone from any other team. Their ball movement when he’s not there is insane. Right now Klay is hot as fire, if he’s on and curry plays like he did in the second half he won’t be missed. Both are strong possibilities.

Both these Game 7’s have been fantastic. If we hadnt known for the last 3 years and counting that the Warriors are gonna win the championship regardless of what happens with these other games you could really enjoy them a lot more

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Redick with a huge shot (and 1) to tie the game at 85 with a few mins left. If Philly wins, and the Bucks don’t win it all, then another Dukie gets a ring this year. Two if it’s Portland.

Two incredible game sevens today. I just love the NBA playoffs.

So happy for Jimmy Butler. I hope he continues to lose.

I’ll take Raptors in seven and Golden State in five, maybe six.

Two incredible game sevens today. I just love the NBA playoffs.

So happy for Jimmy Butler. I hope he continues to lose.

I’ll take Raptors in seven and Golden State in five, maybe six.
I’m going the opposite.

Bucks in 7.

Blazers in 7 (based on my heart and pocketbook).

Redick with a huge shot (and 1) to tie the game at 85 with a few mins left. If Philly wins, and the Bucks don’t win it all, then another Dukie gets a ring this year. Two if it’s Portland.
If Portland wins the NBA Championship this year then it’ll actually be 3 former Duke players that will get a ring: Seth Curry, Rodney Hood and Gary Trent Jr

Amazing finish,Kawhi didn't have a great shooting game,but 15 4th qtr points tells the story,Should be a great series against the Bucks,both teams have a superstar,it will be up to the remaining cast to see how it plays out,I'll take the Raptors in 6 or 7

Seeing Embiid cry after loss shows how much he cares, definitely rooting for him going forward.

JJ was solid but Sixers just caught a bad bounce on the rim.

Cannot belive Kawhi's incredible shot was first NBA Game 7 buzzer beater in history.

Blazers in 7!

I think it’ll be the Warriors and Bucks both in 6. Both should be fun series. Ultimately I’m rooting for Portland bc of our guys being on the roster. Hated it yesterday for JJ, he played an excellent game and made some really clutch plays. Philly got a tough break on that shot but they cost themselves with some moronic clock management and lack of self awareness. Two late shock click violations and some costly turnovers. Also credit Toronto- I thought they (and especially Lowry) made all of the little plays, 50/50 balls and got the offensive rebounds. That to me was the difference.

I’m going the opposite.

Bucks in 7.

Blazers in 7 (based on my heart and pocketbook).

I might actually be leaning Bucks, but I picked the Raptors to make the finals when the playoffs started....so I'm going to stick with them. I'd be surprised if the Raptors won game one, to be honest. It's hard to recover from such an emotional win on such short notice....but maybe the Bucks sitting out for over a week will mean they come out a little out of sync. Should be a fun series, regardless.

I might actually be leaning Bucks, but I picked the Raptors to make the finals when the playoffs started....so I'm going to stick with them. I'd be surprised if the Raptors won game one, to be honest. It's hard to recover from such an emotional win on such short notice....but maybe the Bucks sitting out for over a week will mean they come out a little out of sync. Should be a fun series, regardless.
The Bucks series will be a lot of fun. Do the Raptors put Leonard on Giannis?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT