ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Game 1

Warriors played out of their minds and Blazers with their worst showing of the postseason

Game still within 10 for Portland. Series should even out but with a weakened post presence it will be tough for them to push past 5,6 games.

Game 1

Warriors played out of their minds and Blazers with their worst showing of the postseason

Game still within 10 for Portland. Series should even out but with a weakened post presence it will be tough for them to push past 5,6 games.

Don’t forget Durant should be back by game 3. That’s a game changer.

Everyone not named Kyle Lowry goes a combined 0-for-15 in the fourth quarter. Ouch.

That one was there for the visitors to take. They say as a road team you'll usually get one good chance in two games to steal one. That might have been the Raptors chance.

I think the Bucks now win game two, but I do feel the Raptors will get the two in Toronto to even things up.

Really good game right now in Golden State for game two. Portland was in complete control the entire first half....now it’s really tight. I would like to see the Blazers get this one so it feels more like a series.

Golden state can go on 13-17 point runs faster than any team i have ever seen. Good on Portland for responding when many other teams (cough cough Houston) would fold like a cheap suit.

Golden state can go on 13-17 point runs faster than any team i have ever seen. Good on Portland for responding when many other teams (cough cough Houston) would fold like a cheap suit.

It’s remarkable how the tide changes with them. You can be up 20 with six minutes left and feel like you’re just hanging on for life.

I texted a buddy the same thing about Portland’s heart....in the second half alone they’ve shown more than Houston did in six games.

Reactions: timo0402
It’s remarkable how the tide changes with them. You can be up 20 with six minutes left and feel like you’re just hanging on for life.

I texted a buddy the same thing about Portland’s heart....in the second half alone they’ve shown more than Houston did in six games.
GS passing is insane

Great game. If Portland had won, it feels somewhat like series. Now I think GS wins it in four, or maybe five, games.

Me watching the win slip away.

giphy.gif

I am having such a hard time getting into the playoffs this year. It is such a forgone conclusion, there is no real drama. We may feel like there is over the course of a given game, tonight being a good example, but reality quickly sets in. I hope some talent moves around in the off-season so there can be some intrigue again.

Great game. If Portland had won, it feels somewhat like series. Now I think GS wins it in four, or maybe five, games.
Maybe ticket prices will get reasonable for game 4 if they’re down 0-3. That’s my glass half full take.

Yeah i originally think i said 6 but it’ll be 5 too lazy to go back and look what i said

Quinn get good minutes last night and Seth got great minutes.

Seth had a very very good game. But it wasn’t enough.

I am having such a hard time getting into the playoffs this year. It is such a forgone conclusion, there is no real drama. We may feel like there is over the course of a given game, tonight being a good example, but reality quickly sets in. I hope some talent moves around in the off-season so there can be some intrigue again.
The 1st Round was bad. 2nd Round was one of the finest in recent memory. Eastern Conference Finals will still be quality.

Ultimately the Bucks defeating GS will put a cherry on top of an otherwise disappointing NBA season.

Toronto squandered their chance to steal game one. Now they’re being taken to the woodshed in game two....to the surprise of no one.

This series is over. Bucks in 6 max.

Like I said....as the road team you usually get one really good chance to steal a game. The Raptors missed out on their chance.

I still think the Raptors get both back in Toronto, though. If they don’t? Talk about a buzzkill in the conference finals. Both series should be knotted up right now. Yuck.

Like I said....as the road team you usually get one really good chance to steal a game. The Raptors missed out on their chance.

I still think the Raptors get both back in Toronto, though. If they don’t? Talk about a buzzkill in the conference finals. Both series should be knotted up right now. Yuck.
I’ll take that bet. 4-1

NBA playoffs resume tonight. You going @FearTheBeard?

I want the Blazers so there’s a semblance of a series here, but I’m afraid the Warriors win again tonight.
I want the blazers too but, at this point, it’s really really tough to bet against GS. All the people claiming they were done after KD went down are short sighted.

It ain't over til it's over! Portland blew a golden opportunity against GS in the second game, but the Warriors still just held serve. If Portland is able to hold on tonight, they still have a chance at this series. Go Blazers!

OFC

Quinn with 4 straight points in the 4th while the game is tight. Nice to see him give meaningful contributions.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
NBA playoffs resume tonight. You going @FearTheBeard?

I want the Blazers so there’s a semblance of a series here, but I’m afraid the Warriors win again tonight.
Not tonight. Picked up my dad at the airport just before it started. Gonna try to talk him into going to game 4 if we can find tickets for less than $200/ticket. Probably going to take a Blazer loss for that to happen. Looks like it will probably happen at this point.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT