ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Two games in a row. In a flash their offense goes from spectacular to downright awful.

Yeah, I mean Jekyll and Hyde for sure. I really thought they would win this one, but GS broke their spirit. Hope the Bucks (well, if they get by Toronto) give them a better series.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
The scary thing as a Portland fan is Lillard might take a sweep as a sign he’ll never have a chance in Portland and leave for some super team to compete with GS.

Green is that guy you hate unless he's on your team. He does all the dirty work.
Very true. I like Durant, Steph, and Igudola. I’m indifferent on Klay. If it weren’t for Green I wouldn’t really dislike GS. But, Green is so unlikable I despise the whole team.

Last edited:
Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Very true. I like Durant, Steph, and Igudola. I’m indifferent on Klay. If it weren’t for Green I wouldn’t really dislike GS. But, Green is so unlikable I despise the whole team.

I only like my man Quinn. Their collective whining reminds me of UNC.. OFC

Ever watched LeBron?

I'm a big LeBron fan but he cries as much as anyone

To be fair, LeBron is the best player in the world. DG is the 4th or 5th best player on his own team. He is a puzzle piece that fits incredibly well in the Warriors collective for sure, but I've always thought he was overrated.

Reactions: hart2chesson
To be fair, LeBron is the best player in the world. DG is the 4th or 5th best player on his own team. He is a puzzle piece that fits incredibly well in the Warriors collective for sure, but I've always thought he was overrated.
It’s pretty easy to get 12 assists when you’re passing to Klay, Steph and Durant.

As much as I dislike DG, his personality is perfect for the Warriors. He gives them an edge and those guys feed off of it. Him pushing the ball up the floor in the first half last night gave them enough to stay in striking distance.

So LeBron is best player gives him a free pass on all the crying he does...ok gotcha

I didn’t get to watch the game tonight because of a church meeting. Sounds as though I missed a very good one. I’m glad Toronto found a way. They can still make this a very good series, IMO.

Reactions: skysdad
We all fully expect GS to win here right? Even when they were down 17 late in the third i have zero doubt that they win.

Maybe...just, maybe....
giphy.gif

Reactions: Hurley22
If the NBA was only three 10 minute quarters, the Blazers would be unstoppable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT