ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

08.png

Curry and Bird are both obviously great choices. 3 that come to mind for me are Jerry West, Reggie Miller and Ray Allen.

OFC

I think the injury to KD probably makes it more likely he resigns with the Warriors. The last time they lost in the finals, the events immediately following set them up for two titles, and I think the same is true here. Another "lose one to win two" scenario.

Reactions: Alaskan_Assassin_21
I think the injury to KD probably makes it more likely he resigns with the Warriors. The last time they lost in the finals, the events immediately following set them up for two titles, and I think the same is true here. Another "lose one to win two" scenario.
They’re likely not going to be a top seed in the playoffs next year with Klay and KD out for 8-10 months. They’ll probably be a 4-8 seed, then get KD and Klay back in time for the playoffs and become the favorite again.

You ever watch Bird in a gym just shooting a ball? I got the pleasure of watching him and not exaggerating he hit at least 40 or 50 in a row from NBA three. I'd take Bird over him any day of the week, especially when being defended.
Bird had that clutch time killer instinct. He wasn’t just a shooter, he was as fundamentally sound as any player. I saw a video where he explain how to shoot off the bank” board on 9 different spots on the board.

Bird had that clutch time killer instinct. He wasn’t just a shooter, he was as fundamentally sound as any player. I saw a video where he explain how to shoot off the bank” board on 9 different spots on the board.

Oh I agree, just saying I got to spend time with him in the gym one year at a camp and it was unreal watching him just shoot the ball. Ball hardly ever touched the rim for about two hours. He was as pure a shooter as you'd ever see.

Reactions: dukesince91
You ever watch Bird in a gym just shooting a ball? I got the pleasure of watching him and not exaggerating he hit at least 40 or 50 in a row from NBA three. I'd take Bird over him any day of the week, especially when being defended.
You ever watched Curry in a gym shooting a ball?

Reactions: Hurley22
Birds the better player. Curry is a much better shooter. And that’s me knowing Bird was an all time shooter.

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT