ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

Yeah, I don’t want to give the impression that I’m a Kyrie detractor. I like Kyrie and think he’s a really good. That said, he may not be as good as he thinks, and he’s also said and done some things that perhaps haven’t shed the best of light on him. He’s a perennial All-Star and should be yet for a handful of years.

Reactions: skysdad
Yeah, I don’t want to give the impression that I’m a Kyrie detractor. I like Kyrie and think he’s a really good. That said, he may not be as good as he thinks, and he’s also said and done some things that perhaps haven’t shed the best of light on him. He’s a perennial All-Star and should be yet for a handful of years.
I feel like we saw “peak Kyrie” in 2016. A lot of that may have to do with Lebron being on his team. He does better when the defense doesn’t key on him like the triple team that led to a jump ball a few minutes ago. Obviously, any player does better when they’re not the focus of the defense. I guess I’m saying Kyrie is a great player, but he’s not the great player that can have a great game even when they’re the focus of the defense like Lebron, KD, Russ, Curry and Giannis can do. Kyrie can play like the aforementioned players and produce similar results, but only when he’s the second option.

I like kyrie but he isn't Batman...he needs to be robin to a batman to win a title imo...a Batman like LeBron or KD
I guess this is what I was trying to say. Your version is much better and to the point though.

This is pretty much where I am. Very good player whose lack of self-awareness at times is almost astonishing.

I'm not sure Kyrie will end up with the Knicks. They may be looking at other options at pg such as Kimball Walker. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Durant with a possible torn Achilles. Terrible injury and wish him the best. The playoffs just got a lot more interesting if he’s out.

Reactions: skysdad
Screenshot-2019-05-09-09-37-19-1.png

Reactions: Devilinside

I saw this tweet earlier and it's been making the rounds all over social media today. Pretty alarming, especially if you're a Rockets fan. There is just no way James Harden should only take one shot in the last eight minutes of the game. Maybe more difficult to grasp is that the layup happened with them down five in the last 20 seconds of the game.

No KD. Give me Rockets in 7 please.

Rockets Bucks would be an excellent finals, could see that going 7 games, which the NBA desperately needs.

Who is ready for the lottery Tuesday night?? Biggest night of the sports year!

No KD. Give me Rockets in 7 please.

Rockets Bucks would be an excellent finals, could see that going 7 games, which the NBA desperately needs.

Who is ready for the lottery Tuesday night?? Biggest night of the sports year!
I’ll take that bet. I still would take the Warriors.

I’ll take that bet. I still would take the Warriors.
Yea I think Curry and Thomson are starting to warm up. I could be wrong, but I think Curry goes nuts. I would rather see a Rockets/Bucks final, but I just don't think it happens.

Give me Curry and Klay and I’ll take my chances. They’ve done it before to quite a high level prior to KD.

Reactions: Hurley22
Hood with 21 pts so far.

Seth just hit a huge 3 to give Portland its largest lead.

The Portland Blue Devils are beating Denver Plumlee.

Last edited:
Hood having an awesome playoff series. He took a lot of flak with Cleveland last year, but Stotts and Portland are really giving him confidence and letting him do his thing. Ball handling and confidence were always his two biggest flaws, but they are giving him the ball in areas of the court where he doesn't have to think a lot and letting him play to his strengths.

When he heats up he can be very difficult to stop. Happy for the guy, have been a fan since Coach K said he was one of the best young men he's ever coached.

Reactions: timo0402
Big turning point tonight....Houston is up seven at 89-82 and creates a steal leading to a 3-on-1 break. They blow it. The Warriors hit a three on the other end. What could have been a nine- or 10-point game suddenly is trimmed to four. The Rockets never recovered.

Reactions: VaBlueDevil33
In Curry’s defense, he was pretty much unguardable after Durant went down in game five, and the second half he had in game six to seal things up was vintage Curry. The series was a grind for him, for sure....but when was pretty solid when it mattered most.

Curry for the series
FG: 39%
3PT: 26%

Not sure how many stars have the liberty of performing so poorly and yet their team advances in the de facto Conference Final in 6 games

To his credit he scored 33 points in the 2nd half. With KD out the two teams are pretty close to even and Steph was the one that got it done late while Harden and CP3 couldnt

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT