ADVERTISEMENT

NBA playoffs

I still think it is 4-1

Probably. Crazy stat i saw is that Steph has never finished a series shooting less than 35% from 3. He’s at like 24% this series. Gotta think his averages will even out next game and they go back to GS to wrap it up

Probably. Crazy stat i saw is that Steph has never finished a series shooting less than 35% from 3. He’s at like 24% this series. Gotta think his averages will even out next game and they go back to GS to wrap it up
Maybe. That hand might be messing with him a little bit though.

I'm sure the dislocated finger has something to do with that

MURRAY... ....$ ON LINE FOR DENVER IN CLUTCH. KUDOS TO A YOUNG MAN I ALWAYS ADMIRED....OFC

Paul and harden are the biggest actors in the NBA. Bush league stuff. Can’t believe refs fall for their antics and players don’t call their BS out.

I love Tatum. I love Kyrie. But I really love watching Boston lose.

Kyrie to New York.
Anthony Davis to Boston.
AD is just as cancerous as ever.
Boston doesn’t win anything the next 3 or 4 years.
Brad Stevens leaves.
You see where I’m going with this? Lol

Two really good games last night.

Milwaukee just exerted their will on Boston. The Bucks are a better team....plain and simple. The Greek Freak is probably the most dynamic player the NBA has ever seen. The things he's able to do at seven feet tall is just mind-boggling.

Houston looked like they were going to put away the Warriors three or four different times last night. Their way of playing just isn't conducive for late game situations....especially if they're not making free throws like last night. Both Harden and Paul missed one in the last 15 seconds. The Warriors will probably win the series, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes seven now.

I picked both the Raptors and Blazers in the other two series. Not sure how confident I am right now in either. Portland had a chance to put away Denver in game four and didn't do it. For the Raptors, they need to find someone, specifically Lowry, to give a little help to Kawhi. I'm not sure Leonard can win that series by himself....and right now, Butler is playing well for the Sixers, and I'd be really surprised if Embiid is a no-show in game five like he was in the fourth quarter of game four.

Reactions: jwill133
Lol at Kyrie thinking he could be the man without Lebron.

3 series tied at 2-2. This is awesome. I think the Bucks versus either Raptors/Sixers is gonna be amazing. The Warriors/Rockets winner should beat the Nuggets/Blazers in 5.

Lol at Kyrie thinking he could be the man without Lebron.

3 series tied at 2-2. This is awesome. I think the Bucks versus either Raptors/Sixers is gonna be amazing. The Warriors/Rockets winner should beat the Nuggets/Blazers in 5.

Kyrie takes a lot of flak, but I suppose he's brought a good portion of that on himself. He's a great NBA player....the problem is, he's not an NBA superstar standing alone. If he has another great player playing beside him, he's a potential NBA hall of famer....but as it is now, he's just a really good player pretending to be a superstar.

Reactions: bullettoothtony

Missed this part. But yes, it is awesome. I was kind of cheering for the Celtics last night, if only to have all four series go even. Would have made for four, really fun best-of-3 series these next seven days. Regardless, though, these conference semi-final series have been entertaining as hell.

Kyrie takes a lot of flak, but I suppose he's brought a good portion of that on himself. He's a great NBA player....the problem is, he's not an NBA superstar standing alone. If he has another great player playing beside him, he's a potential NBA hall of famer....but as it is now, he's just a really good player pretending to be a superstar.
Interesting. So you think Boston would be a better team with Curry than it would with Kyrie?

Paul is more overrated then Melo if that is even possible. Huge turnover in Game 1 then bumps ref for ejection. Game 3 two HUGE turnovers in last min. No idea why this guy is considered HOF by media, CP3 has never won anything in college/pro career.

Seems the media coverage of Kyrie got to him this year, NY is not the place to go then. Would not shock me if heads to LA.

Bucks, Sixers & blazers are fun to watch!

Your all forgetting about Kawhi,he's been amazing

Besides Durant, Kawhi has probably been the next best player in these playoffs. I picked the Raptors to make the NBA finals when the playoffs started....but until he gets some help, I'm just not sure he's going to be enough to get there right now.

Paul is more overrated then Melo if that is even possible. Huge turnover in Game 1 then bumps ref for ejection. Game 3 two HUGE turnovers in last min. No idea why this guy is considered HOF by media, CP3 has never won anything in college/pro career.

I'm not a fan of Paul, either. In fact, that's what makes it so hard cheering for the Rockets against the Warriors. That said, while he's nowhere near the player he used to be because of age, he's certainly had one helluva career. With Paul, I think it's just that he was never a "best player on a really good team" guy. He probably gets propped more than he should, and he's definitely lived up to that 'cheap' reputation, but the guy was an elite-level point guard in the NBA for the better part of a decade.

The Sixers are very interesting. They have soooo much talent, but do the pieces fit? I've never been a Ben Simmons guy, and until he learns to shoot, he's a liability out there with Embiid.
I love Embiid, think he's gonna be a generational big-man, which the NBA desperately needs, but it's hard for him to do work with Simmons out there.

Crazy to give up on a 22 year old asset who is gonna be an all-star for many years, but I think the Sixers could win the title this year if they just had a bit more shooting..JJ needs some help!

Hood was a redshirt, but three 2012-13 Dukies are on the floor at the same time in the Nuggets/Blazers game.

So I read all these great things about the playoffs. I tune in tonight. Pure garbage.

Reactions: denverexpat
Great team game by the Raptors last night,Kawhi with a quiet 21 points,13 boards,the rest on the team finally came alive for an impressive blow out win

Great team game by the Raptors last night,Kawhi with a quiet 21 points,13 boards,the rest on the team finally came alive for an impressive blow out win

I think Toronto needed something like that. It’s just seemed as though they’ve been grinding all series. IMO, they were lucky to be at 2-2 going into last night.

Philly has one shooter, and that’s J.J. Also, Ben Simmons is easy to guard for good teams. He’s a complete non-factor as a jump shooter. There’s no doubt in my mind 10 of us on this board could beat him in PIG. He’s a liability for the Sixers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT