ADVERTISEMENT

Great win, but we gotta

put this game behind us because a hungry Louisville team will be waiting on us on Tuesday night.

#AnotherBusinessTrip

I've been thinking the same thing. UL is gonna be ready. This is one of those trap games a lot of you refer to. Better have our big boy britches on. OFC

I don’t disagree, Louisville will be ready to go on Tuesday. It’s also going to be tough for our guys to run it back so quickly. With that said we get one chance around the sun with this special group. We have no impact on the game Tuesday. Enjoy the hell out of this win tonight. We can fight Tuesday’s battle on Tuesday.

Reactions: hart2chesson
We just can’t get three happy with them. I know we shot well tonight, but we’re at our best when we’re downhill.
I think it goes back to what we’ve said OTPC, if they’re within the flow of the offense let em fly, if you’re taking bad shots then we can get in trouble. We didn’t take many bad ones tonight. When we did, we generally paid for them. But they were few and far between.

Reactions: dukehokie
I think it goes back to what we’ve said OTPC, if they’re within the flow of the offense let em fly, if you’re taking bad shots then we can get in trouble. We didn’t take many bad ones tonight. When we did, we generally paid for them. But they were few and far between.

I’m just happy @PatrickYates gave Bennett the scouting report. He was one step ahead of us the whole time. Set up of the year.

#hesplayingchessweplaycheckers

I’m just happy @PatrickYates gave Bennett the scouting report. He was one step ahead of us the whole time. Set up of the year.

#hesplayingchessweplaycheckers

That’s it, don’t want to see Virginia again this year. Everything can’t go right for us forever. Eventually we’ll stop not beating ourselves or Virginia will shoot to their average or Tony Bennett will wear the most badass button down shirt that sends K into a state of shock/fear that he’ll never able to recover from. Yates is right man, eventually they are going to blow us out. I’m done tempting fate, no more Virginia this year.

A hungry team waiting on a starving beast to arrive. They better start eating now, because it's going to be a long day. For any Louisville fans here, I have 3 words for you. Here Comes Duke!
Yep get ready Louisville. The Big Blue Express is about to roll into town.

That’s it, don’t want to see Virginia again this year. Everything can’t go right for us forever. Eventually we’ll stop not beating ourselves or Virginia will shoot to their average or Tony Bennett will wear the most badass button down shirt that sends K into a state of shock/fear that he’ll never able to recover from. Yates is right man, eventually they are going to blow us out. I’m done tempting fate, no more Virginia this year.

Yessir. We’ve done our part now. No more.

Yates knew Bennett would be in here, on this board, looking for his complex analysis to figure out the conundrum that is this self-beating Duke team. Yates set him up like a Russian spy.

I like our composure on the road. It will be a tough environment for sure but I think our boys will be ready.

Duke beating the spread; whatever it is. !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT