ADVERTISEMENT

Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason pintos don't make me fart a lot but if I eat some fried oysters look out. Farts sound like a weed eater getting cranked up. Deviled eggs will do it too. What else makes you fart. OFC
What else makes me fart? Waiting too long to go make me fart many long time.
Whats other foods make me fart? Spicy Mexican and South American foods do a number on me.

I have a question about London Broil on the grill. How do you others cook it on the grill to make it not so tough.

What else makes me fart? Waiting too long to go make me fart many long time.
Whats other foods make me fart? Spicy Mexican and South American foods do a number on me.

I have a question about London Broil on the grill. How do you others cook it on the grill to make it not so tough.
I marinate my London broil overnight then cook it on the grill slow the next day. It seems to be very tender that way.

OFC

Reactions: gottagonow
Please do not talk to me. I am just here FOR THE FOOD! ;) Also, just as a side note, I DON'T FART; I whisper in my pants. . . sometimes it's a SCREAM. :p
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
What do you call some one who doesn't fart in public?

A private tutor. I imagine that's what Queen Elizabeth is. I do believe that Hillary farts in front of Bill, Chelsea and any one of her puppet gofers. OFC

Reactions: dbav
I bet that when Hillary farts Bill doesn't inhale.

LOL. I bet he does because Hillary makes him do it. I bet he has to get down on his knees and just take a deep breath right on her bump. I bet she pulls the sheets over his head but she stays out. In fact I believe she makes him pull the sheets over his on head. No joking. I'm serious. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Do you cook it on high or low heat?
wal Mart, Kroger or any place that sales meat will have butcher in the back. Just tell them to run it through the tenderizer a couple of times.

You'd be surprised how good chicken is doing that.

oh Sky! I almost forgot! Out of pure homage to you my friend picked up some dried pintos and chopped onions at grocer this afternoon!
:)

OFC

LOL. I bet he does because Hillary makes him do it. I bet he has to get down on his knees and just take a deep breath right on her bump. I bet she pulls the sheets over his head but she stays out. In fact I believe she makes him pull the sheets over his on head. No joking. I'm serious. OFC
Thank you Sky, I need to go throw up awhile now but surely you don't think they sleep together do you? I bet they have separate floors or he might be made to sleep outside with the dogs.

I marinate my London broil overnight then cook it on the grill slow the next day. It seems to be very tender that way.

OFC
What kinda marinade?? I use Zesty Italian Dressing. Put it in marinade about 7am (use the foil pan covered with foul) and cook 10-13 hours later. High heat m, leave in foil pan, remove cover and about 7 minutes each side. Remove from heat and slice...Marinade almost cooks meat.

You think Hillary does the Dutch oven with Bill?

Reactions: skysdad
You think Hillary does the Dutch oven with Bill?

Yes but only Bill is in the dutch oven. I bet when she farts Bill and Hillary are the only ones in the room and she blames it on him and he accepts it. You better believe your bottom dollar she calls all the shots and has be doing so ever since they were married. Talking about her being our next president she's already been the president for 8 years. You really think Bill called those shots. :rolleyes: OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Yes but only Bill is in the dutch oven. I bet when she farts Bill and Hillary are the only ones in the room and she blames it on him and he accepts it. You better believe your bottom dollar she calls all the shots and has be doing so ever since they were married. Talking about her being our next president she's already been the president for 8 years. You really think Bill called those shots. :rolleyes: OFC
You think she videoed Monica and Bill or wait...was it Monica and Hillary. Hillary made Bill take the fall.

As an Italian (half), there are some issues I will have with southern food, but very few. The biggest travesty is making lasagna with cottage cheese. It's disgraceful.
Try making lasagna with fried green tomatoes instead of noodles. Outstanding! My wife's invention, I think. None of the tomatoes in my garden ever gets to turn red. I love fried green tomatoes!
OFC

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
Try making lasagna with fried green tomatoes instead of noodles. Outstanding! My wife's invention, I think. None of the tomatoes in my garden ever gets to turn red. I love fried green tomatoes!
OFC

Speaking of tomato's there's lots of ways to eat tomato's. You can eat them plain or as a side dish. There are German Johnson tomato sandwiches with a healthy portion of Duke's mayo. Tomato biscuits, tomato on hamburgers, tomato on sandwiches, ham, turkey, chicken, roast beef.... I'm gonna stop with the sandwiches because I can't name them all, tomato soup, stewed tomato's, tomato pie, tomato's in salsa, taco sauce, tomato paste, tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato in spaghetti sauce, dried tomato's, roasted tomato's. There is more but I can't think of all of the ways to eat tomato's. Then there's all the variety of tomato's. As I mentioned above the German Johnson, cherry, roma, beef steak... I just don't have the time to keep on. Anyone want to take over. :cool:OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
OFC

I've never been big on fried green tomatoes, but I did eat a lot of tomato sandwiches as a kid. White bread, mayo, and a little romano cheese.

Speaking of tomato's there's lots of ways to eat tomato's. You can eat them plain or as a side dish. There are German Johnson tomato sandwiches with a healthy portion of Duke's mayo. Tomato biscuits, tomato on hamburgers, tomato on sandwiches, ham, turkey, chicken, roast beef.... I'm gonna stop with the sandwiches because I can't name them all, tomato soup, stewed tomato's, tomato pie, tomato's in salsa, taco sauce, tomato paste, tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato in spaghetti sauce, dried tomato's, roasted tomato's. There is more but I can't think of all of the ways to eat tomato's. Then there's all the variety of tomato's. As I mentioned above the German Johnson, cherry, roma, beef steak... I just don't have the time to keep on. Anyone want to take over. :cool:OFC

Classic Sky!
#LoveIt

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
I've never been big on fried green tomatoes, but I did eat a lot of tomato sandwiches as a kid. White bread, mayo, and a little romano cheese.
Tomato sandwich on white bread, duke's mayo and heavy black pepper. Can't wait for the local tomatoes to come in. My favorite summer food with cantaloupe and watermelon.

OFC

I can hardly wait for my bushes to start producing, white Wonder bread, Dukes Mayo, tomato slices as big as the bread and toasted or not, it doesn't matter.

A nice Caprese always makes me appreciate summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT