ADVERTISEMENT

Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of turtles and hating Maryland. I had to rebook Gary Williams Friday morning after his flight to DCA was cancelled. Nice guy actually considering his flight was cancelled.

Actually, I just checked. He's going to be pushed hard by Mustafa Jones, who averaged 7.5 last year. Maybe he should consider Stony Brook instead. Heck, I'll take him out to lunch at Se-Port Deli, unless that is a benefit that isn't permitted.
OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Actually, I just checked. He's going to be pushed hard by Mustafa Jones, who averaged 7.5 last year. Maybe he should consider Stony Brook instead. Heck, I'll take him out to lunch at Se-Port Deli, unless that is a benefit that isn't permitted.
OFC
7.5??? You mean points and not minutes, right?

i still like ranch and french dressing on my salads...i call it Franch...

Well there are a lot's of dressings. There's standard orange french, Catalina french, thousand island, oil and vinegar, blue cheese, balsamic vinegar, honey balsamic vinegar, Itallion, ranch, ranch with bacon, peppercorn ranch, Roquefort and about a gazillion house dressings. That's about all I can think of this morning. OFC

Reactions: harttochesson
Well there are a lot's of dressings. There's standard orange french, Catalina french, thousand island, oil and vinegar, blue cheese, balsamic vinegar, honey balsamic vinegar, Itallion, ranch, ranch with bacon, peppercorn ranch, Roquefort and about a gazillion house dressings. That's about all I can think of this morning. OFC

yeah i like catalina and ranch together as well....i call that catalina and ranch mix...lol

Anybody had a bologna and jelly sandwich? My brother-in-law ate very little else while putting himself through Rutgers Law with no money.
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
My granddad would eat a sandwich that had Bologna, livermush, cheese, tomato, and peanut butter on it.

Reactions: skysdad
Headcheese and muenster. With a Yuengling. (After a scrapple, egg, and pork roll breakfast, of course.) Go Pennsylvania.
OFC

Headcheese and muenster. With a Yuengling. (After a scrapple, egg, and pork roll breakfast, of course.) Go Pennsylvania.
OFC

3hKDesJ_zpsfokd1sed.gif

For some of wanda's Nanner Puddin... Who could resist, human or animal!

That is a correct answer but the poor thing didn't make it to the other side. See what wanda.'s "nanner puddin" does. It shouldn't be allowed as a recruiting tool. OFC

That is a correct answer but the poor thing didn't make it to the other side. See what wanda.'s "nanner puddin" does. It shouldn't be allowed as a recruiting tool. OFC

It shouldn't, but gosh dang darnit, if you were offered that sweet, rich, tasty puddin... Could you resist? It would take a special person to resist!

Hey just for fun here is a video of Show getting cutoff by Gary-7. I'm unsure as to why the mafia didn't save the day.

I want Riek. He's a banger, has a great cross over, can dribble and drive, play slap the floor defense, rebound off both ends of the glass, hit crunch time free throws, run the stall offense, hit the 3 pointer, mid range jumper and guard any position on the court. His is a hybrid point center power big shooting guard . If we don't quit screwing around we're never gonna get him to Duke. OFC

I miss Rosh...

It shouldn't, but gosh dang darnit, if you were offered that sweet, rich, tasty puddin... Could you resist? It would take a special person to resist!

I'm just happy that hof coach roy williams only offers the stuff to unc type players. Just think if guys like Parker, Hood, Okafor, Winslow, T. Jones, Ingram, Giles, Tatum, Jackson and Rivers had been offered a taste of it. Hope he never recruits guys like these. I'm serious. OFC

Reactions: DukeDenver
Anybody had a bologna and jelly sandwich? My brother-in-law ate very little else while putting himself through Rutgers Law with no money.
OFC

My college roommate lived off of "bologna bowls" which consisted of taking a slice of bologna and putting some shredded cheese in the middle. Microwave until the bologna curls up into the shape of a bowl and enjoy! I never indulged, although I don't mind a fried bologna sandwich.

My college roommate lived off of "bologna bowls" which consisted of taking a slice of bologna and putting some shredded cheese in the middle. Microwave until the bologna curls up into the shape of a bowl and enjoy! I never indulged, although I don't mind a fried bologna sandwich.[/QUOTE
I think I'm going to be sick.
OFC

Reactions: dbav
I saw on RR earlier that Bolden is supposedly going to announce his decision at his school on Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT