ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Eh, I'm losing hope for this game. This loss was three games coming, it feels like.

Bolden is a waste of time. K sits Jav and Alex who seem to play with energy enabling bigs who could care less about d and get interested only when they have the ball

So disappointed in our continual defensive philosophy every year...which is beyond ignorant...

We have made the last three teams Duke has played looked like good teams.

Texas has turned this game into a highlight real game.

K is already planning weekend of practice as this mail in job proceeds.

Same team different year, why so many letdown games? No motivation from them. Sadly you don’t see UNC playing like this. Guess that’s why upperclassmen are very important and why Duke will continue having this issue. Very disappointed

2015 team struggled with defense until they eventually bought in..maybe it takes a loss of two to get this group to do the same

Texas making a run without Bamba. Not having a bunch of shooters for the first time I years is hurting Duke

I see similar problem as in years past. Duke’s defense is a major problem. Been exposed the last three games. They just aren’t a great team. Still time but need to make some major adjustments.

The schedule hasnt been easy either - these are 18 yo kids...playing games with few days rest or practice AND flying around the country - coast to coast in this case and back to back..at some point that has to be a factor mentally and physically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT