ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Do you really th

Do you really think Bamba fouled Trent on that play. It could have been a flop.;) OFC

Sky, I bet Guru thought it was an offensive foul, and a flop. Plus an automatic ejection for sliding on the floor!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
23795720_10214856067224870_2263333239220514269_n.jpg

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Yeah. Ridiculous to have a tournament championship game that late on a work night. Not just any work night, a Sunday night. I guess they're sticking it to the East Coast.

Yep, I believe this s**t. Game probably won't even start until around 11 when all is said and done. For the tournament people to be that big of A holes is a joke. An 8:30 start isn't good enough even?? I get prime time dollars and all that bullshit but 8:30 is prime time tv on the east coast, where most of the freaking US population resides!!

Yep, I believe this s**t. Game probably won't even start until around 11 when all is said and done. For the tournament people to be that big of A holes is a joke. An 8:30 start isn't good enough even?? I get prime time dollars and all that bullshit but 8:30 is prime time tv on the east coast, where most of the freaking US population resides!!
Meh, it's just for one night in November. Let the west coast think it's the center of college basketball for a night, even though East Lansing is as far west as any of the schools are located (note: when I refer to UNCheat as a "school," I use the term loosely). Tomorrow it's back to business as usual.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT