ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We're not starting off well. Can't make a basket, getting beat going down the floor

It's like no matter what combination of towers we have in the post, we can't stop Texas from scoring inside.

Every single time Alex is in good things happen. He will be starting by next year. Maybe sooner.

But Duke gets ALL the calls. Lol.
Prior to the bamba block the replay shows Coleman handchecking hard on Duval...no call...i'm usually ok with most games being called but this one is getting a little one sided - on both ends

The zone is killing this team. Straight up man to man is fine or packline defense. Switching man to man doesn't work with this team.

Allen in foul trouble to me is from frustration with his shooting. He looks to be agitated out there and now he's on pine for a while

They came out flat. Most of the game we haven’t been looking inside. Get carter and bagley the ball and let them work. It’s sad that Texas couldn’t score against butler yesterday and all of a sudden they’re superhuman a lot. I thought we’d better defensively this year guess not

every game you get the other teams best if you wear the Duke jersey - have to know that and meet that intensity - it just isnt there for this half of the game on our side, but its definitely there for Texas. We look young.

This team is either really slow or just very inactive on the floor. Texas makes it look easy getting open shots and Duke can’t get a good look

I feel like Alex is the only one consistently looking to pass the ball into the post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT