ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS TEXAS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Doesn’t matter if we play zone or man, there’s no communication no want to no intensity. Until we start playing with all the above this team will continue to struggle on defense

Reactions: hart2chesson
yeah this is pretty brutal right now. we need more production from grayson, bottom line

Yeah, we're in a little bit of trouble, but if we can just hang in there and get to the half...without going down further, and without getting into more foul trouble then I think we'll be okay. This team can claw it's way back.

OFC

Reactions: DukeDenver
This Duke team goes as Allen goes. Yeah our bigs are good, but look at Allen's stats last few games.
He is the glue, and must play well. Period.

Reactions: hart2chesson
Heh, Texas hasn't hit this many 3's in the last 5 years.

this is essentially what happens when we get no 3 point production, no turnovers, and get out rebounded. we're getitng outplayed in all facets of the game

Reactions: christophero
So tired of Duke teams sucking at defense..the players come and go..one thing always stays the same..we can’t guard anybody...

Reactions: PixelDevil
we've been awful at freethrows the entire year though- it's a serious weakness of this team

the biggest concern right now is how bad we're getting out rebounded. do we have an offensive rebound? that is our game

Get a little physical with duke and we completely break down. These guys don’t seem to care today. Same thing that happened with South Carolina and Portland State.

We are never going to be a good free throw shooting team..our bigs are bad at them..that isn’t changing...the amount of pts we are giving up is terrible...we don’t defend or create turnovers that lead to offense..

Me watching this game right now

1eMZYHW.gif

Shaka Smart is a good coach. Anyone who thought he wouldn't have his team ready is crazy.

If Grayson's hand clapping was a tech then ( even though it was s great dunk) jaw jacking at Javin isn't?

Ugly game hard to say Duke comes back

Start the walk-ons in the second half. I’d rather get blown out with players that will play hard

Reactions: PixelDevil
Doesn’t matter if we play zone or man, there’s no communication no want to no intensity. Until we start playing with all the above this team will continue to struggle on defense

Yep, soooo damn lethargic, looks like they are going through the motions. Very frustrating.

I hope we win and our defense improves. Cause the last few years we've just been trying to outscore people. It is frustrating but here's hoping we turn it around. I agree that we need Grayson in a game like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT