ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS STEPHEN F AUSTIN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I just think Tre didn’t control the game. We played way to fast and turned it over way to much. Tre had a lot of turnovers and had to be a better floor general. Tonight has just been a bad night.

Has it really been exposed? These guys are hitting tough shot after tough shot

How do we have a timeout and Vernon doesn’t touch the ball? That’s terrible.

Wow just amazing how shitty they were. Deserved to lose and should be completely embarrassed.

We lost how we lost all night with a turnover and an uncontested break

Let the other team absolutely live in the paint and feast on high percentage shots, and miss 75 free throws. Not a recipe for success.

Did not try to go at anyone and get a foul with everyone in foul trouble. Hat off to SFA

Poor overall....from the court to the bench to the coaching....this should not happen with the talent we have. Congrats to SFA...and let the hater onslaught begin. Well deserved after this performance.

Bad coaching and bad play. SFA deserves that win. That was just stupid.

It could be a blessing in disguise. About the only thing that has worked against them. Watch the film and work on it.

I’ve been telling my wife for the past two weeks that this team is nowhere near the team from last year even with last years shortcomings. This year is just masked by a very mediocre D1 level.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT