ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS STEPHEN F AUSTIN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This is not a good lineup on the floor don’t quite understand it

Weirdest game ever. They have sped us up all night and forced us into bad TO's and rushed shots. They are quicker and stronger than us and using that to their advantage.

I can’t remember ever seeing a Duke team lose the ball this many times into uncontested break after uncontested break.

Reactions: hallside
It's crunch time. Let's see what we are made of. OFC

This team is going to give me a heart attack this year. So much profanity being yelled at my TV lol.

I think Duke will win but this game has exposed some weaknesses on this team. Will be interesting to see how they adjust long term.

This team is fine..we have just played extremely young tonight. It’s bound to happen but it still sucks.

How rare is it that a mid major competes with us and has only made one 3 so far?

Guy has almost thirty pts and that’s the first jump shot he has made all game.

Can we go back to the days when we were one of the best FT shooting teams in the nation year after year? Last couple years have been unbelievably frustrating.

I got home about 10:15, just purchased a 2005 Jeep Wrangler X. I was feeling really good until I tuned into the game with about 15 minutes left. SFA looks older and composed. We looked rattle and seemed to be pressing and are playing not to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT