ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ST. JOHN'S OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

if it were the under 8 TO, we would have them right in our comfort zone. This team only plays when their backs are against the wall.

Never said we are better without Bagley...said he’s playing badly last few games...he’s been hurting the team more than helping....he needs to get right....Carter is a way better player at this point....and he plays both ends....

We need Bagley....he needs to be much better...than he’s been....

First post but I’m so frustrated I️ had to. I don’t know why but Grayson runs to the corner every possession and never touches the ball. Why doesn’t K run plays for him. We can’t win if Grayson doesn’t get more than 10 shots. He also needs to understand when to look for his shot.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Defense — check
Bench play — check
Low turnovers — ch.... damn

I’ll still take 2 out of 3.

First post but I’m so frustrated I️ had to. I don’t know why but Grayson runs to the corner every possession and never touches the ball. Why doesn’t K run plays for him. We can’t win if Grayson doesn’t get more than 10 shots. He also needs to understand when to look for his shot.
We're playing so bad, people are making accounts to say how bad.

St. Johns offense is so awful yet still making plays and down by 9.

I hate when announcers constantly mention how we are young we are and still learning but yet call the game as if it’s the upset of the century

I don't understand how bolden gets 3 blocks on one defensive possession is playing tough then Carter gets lazy on a FT rebound and let's the ball get taken from him and it's bolden who comes out.

I don't understand how bolden gets 3 blocks on one defensive possession is playing tough then Carter gets lazy on a FT rebound and let's the ball get taken from him and it's bolden who comes out.
It's called practice and offense. You're going to compare two possessions to determine who should play or sit?

Have to get stops or force a turnover and convert on the other end. Right now we can’t do any of those things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT