ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ST. JOHN'S OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Nice play there from Bagley and a real good decision on the pass to our hottest shooter...

Reactions: dukesince91
Duval has been a monster this second half. They can't stay with him. He really CAN be elite.

No stopping us the Trevon and Gary are playing like this

It's called going with the hot hand. You don't think someone who is playing really well deserves more time out there when everyone is sucking ? Carter was winded give him a small break and give bolden the chance to hold it down for a bit when he shows hes capable. You especially don't take him of for delaurier who hasn't played and is cold. Just doesn't make sense. Looks like we're making a comeback.
The post I responded to was Carter for Bolden not Javin.
I said we needed offense and a coach is going to go with the player he's got confidence in, especially when you're losing..

SJ: “He’s a 58% free throw shooter” - goes 2 for 2 at the line..

DUKE: “He’s the 6th best free throw shooter in the ACC” - misses the front end of a 1 and 1..

Reactions: skysdad
The post I responded to was Carter for Bolden not Javin.
I said we needed offense and a coach is going to go with the player he's got confidence in, especially when you're losing..

Exactly. But when Bolden is doing well it makes little sense to sub in a player whos cold to hold down the paint with another who's struggling. Carter looked tired mentally and physically on both of those plays. give him a chance to rest and get his mind cleared and put him back in while bolden holds it down was what i was suggesting. this game's giving me a heart attack. If we lose it'll be real bad

Reactions: dukesince91
Man. We just totally suck at FT shooting! That's the reason this is a loss.

Unreal.

Got damn it that play was awful no movement for ten friggin seconds are you kidding

Guys we are never going to shoot free throws well....only Allen and Trent JR are good at them....we are what we are....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT