ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS ST. JOHN'S OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Carter man...when’s the last time you saw Bagley hustle like that? Dudes a stud!

Trevon and Grayson are playing awful which really everyone not named Trent is too. St John looks like it has the talent of the local park if we let them win I'll be absolutely sick

we've given up 17pt in 5 mins to a 10-13 team...thats amazing.
Gus Johnson makes my ears bleed....this will be the most amazing win of all time according to him

How come Bagley never sits for rest? Carter does and he plays way harder imo

Lol..just watch him....bet we play better with him out now....

I miss Frank Jackson's active hands on defense, even if he fouled quite a bit, it's a lot better than watching these guys just stand in front of their opponents waiting for them to score.

I have never seen our offense stand around as much as we have today. Come on fellas, keep fighting

Listening on radio. What’s happening besides hem shooting lights out?
Stagnate on offense and defense is doing all they can St.Johns just has all the momentum

K Q saying we are better with Bagley on the bench. Hahahahagaha

Gotta love when he showes up.... ALWAYS when things aren’t going great as well

GTFOH

Big run coming..... Bagley included

I don't whats more annoying, watching Duke attempt to play basketball this game or listening to gus johnson cream his pants over someone dribbling

Reactions: PixelDevil
One of the freshman on the bench better be ready to pull a Grayson Allen in the tourney because we are going to need it.....I don't need this today!

No man, we are just frustrated and disgusted.
I'm frustrated as well, but get sick of all the bitching and whining when things don't go certain fans ways. SJ's has played good defense, we've been sloppy with the ball, and we've had too many one on one plays. Unfortunately, this team can beat any team in the nation and can lose to any.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT