ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am frustrated that we get smoke blown up our hind parts about how we still how 2 top 5 players on our team but somehow we look like we have the past few games.
Agree Pisgah. We seem to have controversy or injuries that happen. Two of our last 3 titles came with one or the other. In 01 and 15, guys that hadn’t been contributing, got chances by accident. Maybe this team has the same end result, but Alex has been the guy this season.
Don’t know how anyone can look someone straight in the eyes and say he would have gotten the opportunity he is now getting.

That’s one of the frustrating things to me with K.

I think we pull the upset. Coach will have a great gameplan and we play better on the road. Tre will score in double digits tonight. Book it. Cam and RJ will play well. Marques will do some things that will make us all happy.

Duke 89
Baby Blue Bums 84

I have a bad feeling the holes beat us in translation all night and win by double digits again

Holes 89
Duke 75

God I hope I'm wrong...and Cam shows up tonight and rains 3s

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
I feel like we have big shooting nights when it matters most, and I feel like it will happen tonight and Duke eeks out a victory!

Duke: 74
Holes: 69

Let’s go Duke!!!!

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
I had a dream I was watching the game and fell asleep, woke up and the final score was showing unc 101 Duke 80....man I hope my dream is way off.

Reactions: PixelDevil
It's getting good close to game time. Ours guys have to believe they will win. Play hard, smart and get back on defense so the cheaters can't get lay up after lay up. Don't let them get more than one shot at the basket per possession. Hit our shots. If they win a keyboard them do it from way outside. OFC

Just about game time! I sure hope we can get off to s good start. If we can hit a few shots to start the game and not fall way behind, I think we can do this!!! GO DUKE and GTHC!!!!!!!!
OFC

Over/Under on how many times we see a replay of the shoe breaking?

I say 6. I’ll take the over.

I wish K was pulling a fast one and brought Zion out.

What's the record between these two the last 100 times they've played? I feel like that's an important nugget of information that they don't share enough.

Reactions: pisgah101
Marques, such a terrific kid, has made great strides as well as a player. This is devastating to see, feel horrible for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT