ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

MSU is missing everything. Brick city baby! Hope we can hold off the charge in the 2nd half. Very impressed with Javin so far....

Alex might not play the rest of the evening. I just don’t know what it is with him. He can play at this level, but when the big lights go on it’s almost as if his lights shut off.
dj its almost as it there is a good player trying to burst out of Alex but he just cant quiet get out.

MSU is missing everything. Brick city baby! Hope we can hold off the charge in the 2nd half. Very impressed with Javin so far....

Yep, and we all know a run is coming. MSU is a good team.

Javin was great....but Tre was better. He set up Jav nicely on many of those dunks. We get this Tre and Vernon and we’re tough to beat.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I doubt you know what that means.

Not sure why you made this personal. You are a moderator not an instigator correct? Did I offend you in some way? If so, I dont recall. I'm merely engaging with Duke fans and giving my thoughts. I didnt know Joey had two fouls, was informed and tipped my hat to the information. Not sure why it went personal for you from there. But either way...I will not be engaging in a back and forth with you any more. Enjoy the rest of the game.

Man. Vernon Carey is so great! He should touch the ball every possession. He is going to be a great NBA player with his touch from outside and desire to play defense.

love watching him.

Two turnovers from Tre leading to five pts for them. He had to control the game for us better...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT