ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I remember when a bunch of you guys said to temper the enthusiasm for Vernon, he wasn’t going to be like our other recent freshmen.

Reactions: DukeSky85
Just stopping by to say Let's Go Duke! Studying for 2 final exams tomorrow. Keep the haters at a comfortable distance. If need to, throw on your Binoculars on to find where they are hiding.

Reactions: dbav
Stanley possibly back Friday????
I was just about to post about that
that was surprising to hear. I don’t see why though, we have such a long break after that game
I was surprised too when they said they he could be back by Friday but he also said “or the game after that which would be the first game after the break for exams.

I would throw a zone in here just to stop this pick and roll they keep running. It’s killing us just need to change the flow for a possession or two.

I love Joey, shooting aside he really seems to talk a lot every time he’s out there.

Killing us defensively..we have to change something up with how we are defending the pick and roll

Baker is a really good shooter but yeah watching this game is confirming he needs lots of work defensively.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT