ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I think is an understatement to say that this Duke team plays to the level of the competition. Who said above they wished we could play SFA again? I wish we could play SFA and Winthrop again.

this team is an enigma...losing to SFA to beating MSU and KS before....ups and downs but the ability is there to be really good come March.

Had to work tonight so didn't get to watch, but what a great road win. Looks like Baker came to hoop, Tre was Tre and Vern was a monster. Can't wait to watch in morning. Let's Go Duke!!!!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
This was a big, pleasing and wonderful win. So many players contributed. Solid team win. We shot the ball well from the field, three point line and free throw line, played great defense and that will beat any team in the country. Cannot overlook V.T. Friday. Keep the momentum going. I need to go to bed but got to wound down some. OFC

B2-D58-B22-5-BE4-4209-A59-D-A7-D942-F3-D987.png

Just now sitting down to watch the game - looks like we did well!

Tre was great tonight. How often do you see a point guard not only get a double double with points and assists but also do it with 20 points and 12 assists? He accounted for anywhere between 44-56 of of our points tonight all together.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
this team is an enigma...losing to SFA to beating MSU and KS before....ups and downs but the ability is there to be really good come March.

Some of it i think is how sfa played. 5 guys out is tough to guard especially for freshmen trying to figure things out. I think the d2 team that duke barely beat played the same way.

You plan on going to any Duke games this year man?

Hey jwill, I think I may miss Duke games this season, unless they get placed in the Midwest Regional or make The Final 4 for the NCAA Tournament. I plan on going to the Sweet16/Elite 8 games in Indy regardless and The Final 4 in Atlanta regardless. How about you, any Duke games this season?

I love this team so much. They can be very special this year. What a response tonight was

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Did I hear during the game that cassius might be back earlier then what they were thinking. Maybe against VT?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT