ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Anyone heard from our next coach today? He doesn’t seem to show up when we play well.
QC, it's the good ole "better things to do" until it looks like a loss, then he drops everything and shows up to give us wannabees an internet lesson on coaching 101.

Reactions: QC Dukie
First off, I’ll give you a little credit. You know basketball. But so does most everyone that posts here. The problem with you is, you are quick to want credit for your predictions, or blame Koach (as you call him) for not doing what you think he should, which is a reason your prophecies didn’t come true. Damn him!
Your other problem is I’ve yet to read a post of yours where you admit you were wrong.
I’ll give you one that happened this season already, and that was before a game, in the game day thread, and I believe it was Georgia State, where you said you hoped Tre wouldn’t shoot any 3’s. Thank God he didn’t listen to you, because he hit at least 3 if I’m not mistaken.
Where were you after that game?
Look, I say a lot, and I’m right sometimes, and sometimes I’m not. I question Coach K some, but you act like you know more than he does.

Learn how to eat some humble pie. As you get older, and hopefully wiser, it will help with your maturation.
I want credit? Really? I'm just thinking out loud on a basketball forum, man. I still don't think Tre should shoot many 3s, if any, in the game. That's just my opinion. Only when he's wide open now that I see he has been making them at a better clip. Will he have hot games? Yes. Shooting a 3 is the last thing I would want him to do.

Coach K deserves the blame he gets just like everyone else. He's not above blame. You clearly analyzed what I've been saying so you would see in my post before the MSU game I said he will put together a good defensive scheme to stop them. Nobody is above criticism. I don't care who it is. I don't kiss anyone's butt. I don't like some of his excuses and blame deflection. Sometimes he needs to put it completely on himself. Against SFA we lost because of him. The players were the reason it was as close as it was but he made some terrible coaching decisions to aid the victory for SFA. SO, that's where I am with that. He's still the GOAT but I will continue to criticize when I deem it necessary. And I'm telling you right now I will call him out if we lose to Virginia Tech and he brings up academics. People can get mad all they want

I want credit? Really? I'm just thinking out loud on a basketball forum, man. I still don't think Tre should shoot many 3s, if any, in the game. That's just my opinion. Only when he's wide open now that I see he has been making them at a better clip. Will he have hot games? Yes. Shooting a 3 is the last thing I would want him to do.

Coach K deserves the blame he gets just like everyone else. He's not above blame. You clearly analyzed what I've been saying so you would see in my post before the MSU game I said he will put together a good defensive scheme to stop them. Nobody is above criticism. I don't care who it is. I don't kiss anyone's butt. I don't like some of his excuses and blame deflection. Sometimes he needs to put it completely on himself. Against SFA we lost because of him. The players were the reason it was as close as it was but he made some terrible coaching decisions to aid the victory for SFA. SO, that's where I am with that. He's still the GOAT but I will continue to criticize when I deem it necessary. And I'm telling you right now I will call him out if we lose to Virginia Tech and he brings up academics. People can get mad all they want

Damn man take a pull and sit back and relax for a bit....just glad I don't have to watch a game with you

I really like this team. A bunch of hard players. They'll never back down, and our depth/variety of lineups will only get better. Great coaching job by K today. AOC gonna get hot?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT