ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Bridges is a big boy. If he can tighten his handle he becomes an NBA all star.

Good start on D and matching them on the boards. I like the intensity.

Other than that run out, we're just much more comfortable with Amile in the game.

Feels like MSU is the better and more determined team, heck we can't hit a lay up, and seems like the announcers all all about MSU

Amile goes up soft instead of hammering it, misses, and they get a run out dunk. 4 point swing and big mo swing. Smh.

Gonna need our Rock to have a big night!!!

Why is k allowing Grayson to drive out of control and throw up desperate shots early in the clock?

Never said they did, just seems they are really talking about MSU a lot

May have been mentioned, but Allen's toe seems worse than I thought. Watch how often he kicks the heel of his hurt foot to relieve the pressure of that toe. Like when he's off the ball. He's still playing hard. But he is hobbling.

I guess it is better than Corey Alexander repeating himself about Giles for two hours

May have been mentioned, but Allen's toe seems worse than I thought. Watch how often he kicks the heel of his hurt foot to relieve the pressure of that toe. Like when he's off the ball. He's still playing hard. But he is hobbling.
I noticed earlier that when he took a 3 pointer, when he came down he only came down on one foot

Did you guys just hear Bilas telling about how poor a free throw shooting team is. What's that all about. He shouldn't be doing that. Now he's saying that Kennard has a better all around game this year. He's supposed to be critical of Duke. OFC

I think Amile thought about dunking and changed his mind which resulted in that miss layup. I don't get the statement that Amile is playing crappy.

Reactions: dukehokie

How did you see that. What size screen do you have. OFC

I'd love to see the player who makes every single layup. Like every single one, practice and game.

Doesn't change the fact that the team is much more comfortable with Amile in the game.
When you're 6'9 and have s wide open layup it shouldn't be a layup

When you're 6'9 and have s wide open layup it shouldn't be a layup

I know you want a perfect game from these 18-22 year old kids, but you'll be a lot happier as a fan when you realize it ain't happening. I'm sure Amile will take note of that and jam it next time.

Still it doesn't change what he does for this team.

Reactions: crazyduke3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT