ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Well, I want this one bad, but I think tonight is the night we lose a non conference game in Cameron and some of you that think we're invincible without those 3 lottos in the game come back to a lil dose of reality. :(

Apparently the wife of a poster on that board was at the doctor and saw Grayson. I'm skeptical.

If she's anything like my wife, all this means is she spotted a tall white kid with a duke shirt on, and was too nervous to take a picture. It could very well have been Grayson. But it could also just as easily be the paper boy from down the street.

If she's anything like my wife, all this means is she spotted a tall white kid with a duke shirt on, and was too nervous to take a picture. It could very well have been Grayson. But it could also just as easily be the paper boy from down the street.
Plot twist: while she limped over to the receptionist, he tripped her. Definitely Grayson.

Well, I want this one bad, but I think tonight is the night we lose a non conference game in Cameron and some of you that think we're invincible without those 3 lottos in the game come back to a lil dose of reality. :(

I wouldn't say that we think we're invincible without them, but I believe we are still really, really good. Could we lose, sure, but I never pick against us, no matter who is out there. I do believe whoever is out there is still good enough to win this game.

If this is Kensucky or UVA or a few others, I'm far more apprehensive.

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
Does grayson have turf toe? If so, I say shut him down. I know we already paper thin. But googling recovery time for that, it states several weeks. I do not know the severity of the injure but it seems the common theme for this team is sit until fully healthy and I would like everyone healthy at tournament time. I know we might not have much chemistry if that happens but if we can make it pass the first weekend and practice for the next week, then we could make the elite 8, and final four with practice and athleticism (when it returns).

and about.

tumblr_mhox8bGMdq1qfr6udo2_400.gif

They have the Syracuse/Wisconsin game slated at 7:30. Why not 7:00 . That means they will tip it off at about 7:40. It will not be over till about 10. Will That means we won't get started until about 10:10 unless they move one of the games over to ESPNNEWS because ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU all covering other games. It happens every year. OFC

They have the Syracuse/Wisconsin game slated at 7:30. Why not 7:00 . That means they will tip it off at about 7:40. It will not be over till about 10. Will That means we won't get started until about 10:10 unless they move one of the games over to ESPNNEWS because ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU all covering other games. It happens every year. OFC
I agree...they should start the first game at 7 instead of showing college football playoff top 25 that could be moved to ESPN News

Reactions: dbav
Wisc is up 15 with about 4 minutes left. It's taken about 10 minutes to play one minute in this blow out. Whistle about every 30 seconds. Hoping we tip off at 9:30 but it's going to be close. OFC

Short nap, check. Bathroom stop, check. Meds taken, check. Good to go. Let's blow them out from start to end. OFC

Reactions: Dukesince90
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT