ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Carter rebounds like a man.

I really need to see Trent drain a wide open 3. Indeed for the guy.

It used to be a rule that if you held the ball and slid on the floor it was a travel. Is that not a thing anymore? I never see it called.

how does a 5'7" player get a shot off?Credit to him but any drive should be a block

'

What is with our inability to hold leads?!?!?!

And where is the offensive rebounding!

We have to hedge the driver out, they can’t get straight line drives to the goal.

Let's get back to getting the ball to Carter on O.

I'm confused as to why Grayson isn't driving the ball...outside shot not falling so he needs to drive and get a few to drop..

Allen’s play is quite concerning!!!

Every bad shot he takes leads to a 7-0 run!

He needs to get a few easy makes to get going! These contested shots are not helping his confidence

That’s because we stand and watch our shot while everyone else is going the other way. Grayson held his stroke for 4 seconds!!

Allen’s play is quite concerning!!!

Every bad shot he takes leads to a 7-0 run!

He needs to get a few easy makes to get going! These contested shots are not helping his confidence
He’s forcing like last year when he was gimpy. I feel like he’s got limited acceleration lately. He may be hurt again.

Reactions: Dad2ze
This team has the talent to score and get a lead and an extraordinary talent to then lose that lead in record time! Miami is up for this one of course...entertaining game so far, going to be close...if we let it

Carter is frustrated that his one on one drive misses, so he reaches instead of getting back. Zero awareness in transition. Dunk. Classic freshmen crap play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT