ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I'm hoping this is the game that cements our confidence in this team. This is a great opportunity to show our ability to perform in big games away from Cameron. I think it actually helps that we are playing a high quality team, because the players are going in expecting a fight. With the two losses, I think they were going in overlooking the superhuman abilities we bring out of teams when we visit them. Not in this one. K needs some revenge!

Duke- 88
Miami- 79
I agree and also feel better when we play better teams. They get our attention. They have had our number but this is a different Duke team, I hope we continue to play zone so they don't spread us out.

Yep. And I think sometimes these quick turnarounds are overstated. In all honesty, I don't think either team wins or loses because they played on Saturday.

Agreed, they're still very young and in great shape! OFC

This year's team has played to their level of competition. I think we'll be ready and Grayson comes out of his shooting slump!

Duke 89
Miami 78

Reactions: QC Dukie
I have a good feeling about tonight. I think the board will be very happy around 9 pm.

I sure hope so.

We have some clients in town so I have a dinner meeting that gets started just prior to tip-off. I’ll be avoiding all social media, turning off incoming texts and sitting down around 10 tonight to watch the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT