ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI ACC TOURNEY SEMIS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Scratch that none of our guys can grabs a rebound. John abs wendell literally gave it to Miami wow

We are just not a team that improves anything…call it what you want but I call it coaching.

Tell me one thing we do better right now than we did in November?

Well here’s the compulsory 5 minute scoring drought. Why can’t we get the ball inside? I just don’t get it.

Strong second half. Duke wins by 6

two chances a foot away and wendell can’t put it in. That mark Williams shot was garbage, it was off his fingers and I don’t know how you can overturn it with the amount of evidence on replay. Really getting hounded on some of these out of bounds calls and now that.

Griffin!!!! Shot fakes and pass fakes would do wonders against Miami

That shot by roach was fantastic. We’re blessed to go into halftime tied. Miami’s 3s stopped falling.
Pass fakes
Help on the pressure
Shot fakes
Get the ball inside
And rebound and we should be fine

Good ending to the half. As usual, we go through a shaky stretch. But, thankfully AJ came up huge the last few minutes.
Now, we need to stay focused for 20 minutes. Hopefully Banchero plays like a bull, and our guards hit shots.

Keels and Moore didn’t halve good halves.

Reactions: christophero
Why does bilas always look for bad no calls for Duke but when wartenberg got all hand on that block he stays silent

How the F is it Miami is beating Duke to some of these rebounds?!? Aren’t they much smaller?

I met Bilas once and he was nice (Final Four New Orleans 2012) so I can't badmouth him.
5 point lead. LETS GO!!!

Last edited:
Sans some absolutely terrible defensive breakdowns I’m happy with how we look right now. Banch looks like the top 5 player he’s supposed to be. Roach continuing his most improved campaign and Griffin made key plays when we needed it. Need mark keels and moore to just be better

Gonna be a close one. I think we can pull it out.
Up 4 at the 8 minute mark.

We aren’t playing bad overall. We just take bad shots. That kills shot from Keels was ridiculously dumb. When are these guys going to learn you don’t take shots like that? Take the three of the pass. Unless you do a pump fake inside step like Griffin does. and the offense K is running is just too easy for them to guard.

Reactions: ioliva
Feels like moore throws a ball or two away every game

Coach K’s whole offense is, “let me try and take my guy one on one. I can’t get anywhere. Here, you try it. OK … I can’t get anywhere. OK let me try.”

Can someone remind me, when did Jay Bilas graduate from Miami?
That’s my problem with him. He always goes out of his way to explain contact or what he thinks should be a foul for whoever Duke plays. That last Miami shot dude leaned into him and shot it out of control but he needs to highlight “ well there was contact…” yeah because Miami jumped into our guy lol.
Also on that drive with that CLEAN griffin block.

Reactions: youngman42
I will say we run the break pretty well. But that’s where we are best able to take advantage of our raw talent, size and athleticism.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT