ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Very well rounded game by our Blue Devils. Very solid defense, rebounding including on the offensive end, unselfish play, how about that Jack White getting it on. Can't say enough about Grayson and Carter. One thing that was AWESOME! Free throw shooting. We only missed one freaking free throw. Get Bags back and keep Grayson in the spotlight and no one will want to deal with us the rest of the year. No one. OFC

Let's start strong, stay strong and end strong. From the whistle to the horn. No UL runs and no periods of not scoring. For the past several games I've tried to restrain myself from commenting during play. it seems to be working. See you guys at half time. OFC

I stayed away from posting during the game tonight. It's working. I think I will just do pre-game, half time and post game. I'm not superstitious but if it works it works. OFC

Awesome. Javin and Bolden and White getting lots of experience to be leaders next year. And Grayson getting his groove back. Our zone has looked GREAT the last 3 games! Wow how a season can turn.....:)

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say whose team this is. Grayson is the leader, he needs plenty of shots, and the offense must run thru him. Green light Grayson.
He's also smart enough to share the ball.
There shouldn't be a Duke fan out there that sees otherwise. Bagley is great, but this ain't his team.
Duval is also playing better in this new style too. Carter is a stud.

So do we hang the 13 banner now?

I thought about changing the text to, 'And we didn't have to break a leg to get it', but I'm pretty sure I would get raked over the coals, called an A-hole, and it's not finny.

xjdQZZG.jpg

OFC

I don’t think we lose in Cameron again this year. This team loves the crazie energy. That leaves VT on the road. To be honest, that is the only game that worries me. Buzz Williams will remind them of the beatdown in Cameron. I’m still confident we respond and head into the ACCT with the 5 losses we have.

We learned that Carter is the truth. That's how you fill up the stat sheet. Defense is getting better every since we made it primary and not switching back and forth every few minutes. No we need to get Bagley back so we can be complete. I'm still confused how people think we're better and the offense is flowing so much better. The offense was #1 and just dropped to #2 a few weeks ago. Offense has always been good. Our assists numbers have actually been down from the average. But nice dub.

We learned that Carter is the truth. That's how you fill up the stat sheet. Defense is getting better every since we made it primary and not switching back and forth every few minutes. No we need to get Bagley back so we can be complete. I'm still confused how people think we're better and the offense is flowing so much better. The offense was #1 and just dropped to #2 a few weeks ago. Offense has always been good. Our assists numbers have actually been down from the average. But nice dub.
And like clockwork, someone found something minor to complain about even after a win.

Reactions: sgrooms
Watching the replay right now...too much happy hour so I crashed before 9pm...don't judge me..lol! Wow...just saw K cuss Allen out...I'm assuming he didn't like the two shots he jacked up.. Oh yeah..can you saw Jack White! I really hope our bench guys stick around, I see it paying dividends for them and us in the coming years...

And like clockwork, someone found something minor to complain about even after a win.

I promise some of the reading comprehension on here is just puzzling. There was no complaint about the team. I clearly brought up all of this stupid talk about we are better and how the offense flows. So it was in response to the fan talk and not the team

I promise some of the reading comprehension on here is just puzzling. There was no complaint about the team. I clearly brought up all of this stupid talk about we are better and how the offense flows. So it was in response to the fan talk and not the team
So maybe “find something negative to say after a win” would’ve been better phrase for me to use because you brought up that we lost ONE WHILE SPOT in offensive rank and that our assist numbers have dropped

Reactions: Mac9192 and sgrooms
Watching the replay right now...too much happy hour so I crashed before 9pm...don't judge me..lol! Wow...just saw K cuss Allen out...I'm assuming he didn't like the two shots he jacked up.. Oh yeah..can you saw Jack White! I really hope our bench guys stick around, I see it paying dividends for them and us in the coming years...

jack rises so high so fast so effortlessly.....his scrapppiness is enjoyable to watch...he affects rebounds

So maybe “find something negative to say after a win” would’ve been better phrase for me to use because you brought up that we lost ONE WHILE SPOT in offensive rank and that our assist numbers have dropped

Once again it was in response to the foolish things other people have been saying

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT