ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

If there is anyone out there that thinks Indiana is not a good team then you are foolish. At Assembly Hall IU is as tough an out as any team in college basketball. We are playing as well as they are allowing us to play and this is just another nail biter for Duke. I don't think I can take many more of these. Yes we are ranked number 1 but do u expect our competition to respect that.

Would be nice if the Davis fellow could help us out and miss a FT or two here....with us getting the rebound, of course.
Ironically as he was going to the free throw line, the mentioned that he’s not a good free throw shooter then made both of his free throws

Wendell Carter needed to fall down with all that banging this is like a 90's NBA big man battle. They are allowed that defensive space. if someone bumps you out fall down that is your space. But the whole heart of the team is unreal.

Game should be over now..they going to have to make some 3s

The funny thing you guys have been saying, along with coach K. They want to learn those problems that they have. Allen needs to keep that front arm down more. And shoot more 3s. he is great reacting to run outs. I still say he can't really create his own shot...But he is my Wife's favorite player. Because he has so much heart. Great college player, as well as shooter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT