ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

They scored 43pts in the second half and only made three jump shots the entire half..the last one with 13:11 left in the game...

We could have put this game away really early with the slightest defensive adjustment...

Glad for the win..I’m sure the team is gassed from games and travel..

Reactions: christophero
They scored 43pts in the second half and only made three jump shots the entire half..the last one with 13:11 left in the game...

We could have put this game away really early with the slightest defensive adjustment...

You like adjustments! Hooray!

Reactions: dukesince91
We didn’t really defend any better late, we were fortunate IU missed a lot of free throws. That said, we hit some big time clutch shots. Big. Time.

Reactions: skysdad
Free throws from Bagley and Carter have improved tremendously...not any changes..just more game comfortable..

Reactions: tripleb71

I'm sure you're the life of the party.

Reactions: dbav
It seems when we shoot must have free throws we are hitting them. Its also much more noticeable when you miss the critical ones.

Very happy with the win. Our defense surely needs a lot of work but winning is winning. Shows a lot of spunk winning these close games. Gary had a tough game from the field but a free throw shooter. Time to go to bed. These late games are killing me. OFC

They just enjoy crushing dreams. Keep it close, then crush their dreams. It's nice of them to give people hope, unfortunately for them it is always false hope. In the end, they lose in demoralizing fashion. With counseling, most of them should recover to live long and relatively healthy lives.

We may not play d as good as we want them to, but come money time the ball just bounces our way. Guys simply make plays. Bolden was big off the bench, Trent finds ways to contribute even if his shot isn't on, Carter was a stud, and Grayson found his stroke.
That little iso with Bagley and Grayson is next to impossible to defend. K has a great go to with loading those two up on same side.
Free throw shooting down the stretch was great too. Just win baby!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT