ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Our man defense is starting to look a little better this half. I like how Grayson is rotating down when they get the ball on the opposite block.

Playing well offensively, I think we come out in zone, whether it’s that 1-3-1 or the 2-3. Just need to get stops and feed the post. Let’s hope we have good energy for the next 20.

Goes to show how much I know :D :D

Duke is still having there same struggles. Need Bagley & Allen to carry them, someone step up

This is proving to be a tough environment for the youngsters... need Grayson to take over..

We are now in the position we absolutely did not want to be in, losing deep into the second half. On the road, in a ridiculous environment. You can’t just play like this every game and expect to pull a rabbit out late

I would like to see us go big with Bagley, Carter, and Javin in the game and zone the hell out of them.

Reactions: dbav
Hey brought their A game, we brought our B game. Just need to finish strong as we have before.

I never thought this would be an easy game. It's hard to win in an environment like Indiana's.
And whether anyone thinks Indiana is good or not, they are playing well.

OFC

I hope we pull it together because letting a team like this hang around this late is playing with fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT