ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS INDIANA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Fatigue will probably play a role early in this game. Hoosiers with 5 Srs. will play a role early in this game. The crowd may play a role early in this game. When all is said and done, Duke will equalize every early game problem and win another one.
Go Duke!
OFC

I'm betting both teams score some points but Duke hits more baskets than they do, which brings them the win.

I really should coach basketball.
heard-we-were-doing-john-madden-quotes-53684.png

The subtweets on here are fun sometimes go Duke

None of that was going to be fun. Plus it was a dud thread anyway, not just because of you and Dat. Sorry not sorry about that one.

I’d like to add I made a joke out of it. Apologies if it didn’t come across.

In other news, here’s the last time Duke played in Bloomington. The highlights are Redick heavy, because it seems to be a JJ dedication tube.

Reactions: skysdad
None of that was going to be fun. Plus it was a dud thread anyway, not just because of you and Dat. Sorry not sorry about that one.

I’d like to add I made a joke out of it. Apologies if it didn’t come across.

You're good just seemed out of character for you but I get it and agree really.

Reactions: dukehokie
Our dud threads have nothing on THR. Gary-7 blaming the refs for their historically bad performace against Sparty... must be a massive troll job.
You guys better be careful about calling Gary out. He and his mafia might make a visit to you. I would be surprised if that jackass did not have multiple accounts on IC as well. I often wonder the same thing about RR. The opinions parrot each other so much that a few people might account for many posters.

Since TDD went down and UNCheats got off on a technicality I have not posted much. Duke will win the NC this year, barring injuries.And they will stomp Indiana.

I guess I'm going to complain about this in every game thread... Ahem... Get Bagley the ball more!

I swear, our guards mostly seem to look for him when we really need points/they can't find anything else. He should be the first option.

Indiana is going to be in a world of trouble from around the 8 minute mark of the second half on.

They’re getting too many offensive rebounds, partly because we’re in zone. Our first shot defense has been good in spots. They’re getting too many second chances.

Indiana is going to be in a world of trouble from around the 8 minute mark of the second half on.

Yep. This will be Duke’s game second half. I’ve noticed the team seems to conserve a little energy early on in games. It’s a very NBA way to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT