ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Win.

Tonight‘s game is slated for an 8 PM est tip and will air on the ACC network.

Georgia Tech is currently a -2 favorite but this is a must win for us, and I think we get it in a tight one.

Duke - 77

Georgia Tech- 73

GO DUKE!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Has K ever lost to Pastner while he’s been at Georgia Tech? I think we have a long winning streak over Tech if I’m not mistaken. When was the last time we lost to Tech?

Reactions: hart2chesson
I sense we come out sharp and take the game early. I look for our backcourt to put in a solid effort and Duke to cruise to an easy win.

Duke 84
GT 60

Guard play...we need better if we are going to win. GT has some good guards, who I am sure are salivating to play us today. GT is also in need of a win, so we have to match or exceed their intensity and desire. Last time we had Johnson and he scored 18..need someone to pick up those points. Hopefully good guys win a close one but I'd take a blow out too!

Let's hope Duke does not need a comment by an opposing player to fire them up. The whole season on the line thing should be enough.

I'd like to see our guards come out with the attitude that they are not going to take any s--- from Alvarado. Also, protect the ball (which I recall Johnson didn't do really well against them) because Alvarado will be looking for the steal and layup every time and we can't give up easy baskets.

If we take care of the ball, and protect against easy layups, we win.

There’s a time to be a homer and there’s a time to be a realist. Tech is playing well right now and I think they get the best of us tonight

Team defense looking better now. We’ve settled down and GA Tech has slowed down making circus shots. I like our chances.

Sometimes you look at goldwires passes like the one to brakefield and wonder how the terrible passes come out.

gotta go back to a smart team offense. We should be up by ten

Just pure careless play with the ball. Sucks to see us lose with such stupid mistakes

Next season won’t be any different if our guards can’t get back to fundamentals . Next person who says something about Goldwire band yourself he’s the only guard we got playing .

Reactions: jnastasi and ioliva
Next season won’t be any different if our guards can’t get back to fundamentals . Next person who says something about Goldwire band yourself he’s the only guard we got playing .
Pretty sure the only ones playing right now are Moore and Williams. Goldwire is turning it over just as bad as the freshmen.

Wtf was that Wendell wow. How does coach k not all a time out wow

Pretty sure the only ones playing right now are Moore and Williams. Goldwire is turning it over just as bad as the freshmen.

not today . He’s been pretty good. Roachs turnovers were way worse

Omg omg please just one bucket guys . One good play please

He’s one of the reasons Williams is scoring. He’s the one mostly looking for him.

Never understand the Goldwire hate. I get he’s limited offensively and even tough to watch at times but he’s been a lockdown defender for 4 years now and a solid leader for a team sorely lacking leadership.

Reactions: sheyduke and ioliva
That Wendell 3 was god damn awful before ot. Almost as bad as kicking it out to brake with 5 left. Should have never happened, another Louisville shaping up. Wow just wow

Williams was great during play, but stoppage and free throws cost us. What a tough loss.

We had the ball with six seconds left and in the penalty. I’m literally sitting here saying drive it to the basket or give it to Williams.

We shoot a corner three...the only thing we do consistently is one stupid thing after another. That was after a timeout...this team lacks basketball IQ at insanely high levels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT