ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I’m at work, great to read everyone’s thoughts. Hopefully FSU will be a little gassed after the first 5 minutes and our D will help us pull away like our last few games.

The replays of Zion being hit make you shake your head on how that wasnt called a foul

I thought you can’t travel if you go up for a rebound and fall?

I wanna know why FSU didn’t pass the ball this well against UVA lol

Official review on a block out but not a slap in the face. What is going on here?

I have to believe Zion is going to sit the rest of this game. He had time to recover and it is obviously not getting better

being lobbed to death! Good execution but would be good to see some adjustment from us. 7'4" is hard to defend that high!

Time for the mute button. Vitale jerking off now about dunk city like FSU was up 30.

Zion, on the bench, with his eye poked , and every foul going against us. We've got our job cut out to win this game.

OFC

I know I am a biased Duke fan but FSU must have a couple of fans like Sky who has paid the refs handsomely as the officiating is very predictable to FSU's favor.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I’m still trying to figure out why they didn’t stop play when Zion went down, any other time they would’ve stopped play when a player went down.

Koumadje is the only center in ncaab that can slam his hands down and not get called for the foul

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT